According to a press release, these are the new routes:
- Route 105 NASH Circulator
- A free, 16-stop circulator that runs on a looped route near Charleston International Airport and connects Boeing and Tanger Outlets to the Park Circle and Old Village areas of North Charleston.
- This service runs seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., about every 30 minutes.
- Route 4 NASH Express
- A $3 route similar to other CARTA express services. Stops include Charleston International Airport, North Charleston Visitor Center, Tanger Outlets and the Charleston Visitor Center downtown.
- Service frequency is about an hour, which means a trip from the airport to downtown – or vice versa – takes approximately 30 minutes.
- The route is the first Express service to run 7 days a week. It is open from 8 a.m. until midnight.
For more details on the new NASH routes, click here.