- Woman, daughters describe terror after Folly Beach man's arrest in murder-for-hire plot (Post & Courier).
- CofC, former professor named in sex assault lawsuit by student (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina graded "F" for ethics laws as debate rages on (News 2).
- Lunar eclipse Lowcountry bound tonight (The Digitel).
- Bay Street Biergarten mentioned in USA Today (USA Today).
- Treat Joan to lunch at High Cotton (Charleston City Paper).
- The Starbucks on East Bay Street is hosting a marsh clean-up on Thursday (Starbucks).
- Lawmakers Look to Combat Seafood Fraud (ABC News).
- Details Still Slim at Union Provisions (Eater Charleston).
- Late comeback halted on Seersucker Sunday (ABC News 4).
- Local runner remembers last year's Boston Marathon bombings (News 2).
- Clemson dismisses QB Kelly after sideline argument (ABC News 4).
- Anon. NFL Exec Calls Clowney Lazy, Spoiled (WLTX).
- Columbia's A'ja Wilson, nation's No. 1 women's basketball recruit, narrows choices to USC, UNC, UConn, Tennessee (Post & Courier).
- S.C. House passes 1 percent sales tax for Charleston County schools (Post & Courier).
- Liberty Rally on Customhouse steps in Charleston decries "big government" (Post & Courier).
- Rick Santorum makes political stops in Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Superintendent candidate thinks theater piece is lesbian recruitment seminar (Charleston City Paper).
- Haley signs Emma's Law (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County mulls change in political sign enforcement (Post & Courier).
- Court date set for Sanford divorce dispute (Post & Courier).
- Report: 3 busted with drugs in N. Charleston hotel (Live 5 News).
Patriots Point named DoD partner (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Citadel Recognition Day Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Officials hope to put end to 'profound crisis' in corrections bureau (Post & Courier).
- After nearly a decade, court order puts focus on troubled inmates (Post & Courier).
- Deputies say deadly shooting of 7-year-old was accidental (Live 5 News).
- Interstate 526 completion facing more roadblocks (Post & Courier).
- Largest venomous rattlesnakes in N. America tracked in Francis Marion (Live 5 News).
- Christian-based movie filming in the Lowcountry (Berkeley Observer).
- YesCarolina a movement of entrepreneurship in area schools (ABC News 4).
Join the Movement Mondays to Benefit Darkness to Light (Out To Eat With Kids).
- Criminal records leave mentally ill struggling to succeed (Post & Courier).
Ga. firm plans residential development for Mixson (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Girl’s USC rejection letter turns out to be prom proposal (Live 5 News).
- The Steel Rollers are changing their name to Hobos at Large (Facebook).
- DHEC wants public's help tracking West Nile in SC (Live 5 News).
- 40 Ways You Know You’re From South Carolina (Thought Catalog).
- Lowcountry high schoolers face off against 'hackers' at cyber competition (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County sheriff's deputies arrest woman accused of stabbing boyfriend during argument (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston firefighters called when Psycho won't come down from tree (Post & Courier).
- Student tops geography bee for fourth straight year (Live 5 News).
- Former Berkeley County deputy charged with illegally selling guns (ABC News 4).
- 1,700 local kids in need get swimming lessons from Lowcountry Aquatic Project Swimming (Post & Courier).
- Animal rights group accuses Yemassee monkey lab of inhumane conditions (Live 5 News).
- Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office looking for missing woman (News 2).
- Man arrested for defecating in lobby of downtown Charleston hotel (ABC News 4).
- Man wanted for assaulting daughter surrenders to investigators (Live 5 News).
- Victims of crime come together in North Charleston (News 2).
- Live 5 Most Wanted fugitive behind bars after more than three years on the run (Live 5 News).
- Young girl's quick action saves drowning bird on Sullivan's (ABC News 4).
- CARTA wraps up new revenue with big bus ads (Post & Courier).
- Fight over marijuana leads to fatal stabbing (ABC News 4).
- Dept. of Education pulls out of Smarter Balanced testing on Common Core standards (Post & Courier).
- Archer's Pam loves hanging out with Myrtle Beach 'Rebels' (The Digitel).
- 3 men wanted on a series of Orangeburg burglaries (ABC News 4).