- Trekking forward, but not forgetting the Boston Marathon bombings one year later (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police working robbery at First Palmetto Bank (Post & Courier).
- Release surveillance still (Live 5 News).
- Graham to honor WWII vet on Yorktown (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant man receives World War II medals in surprise ceremony (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant man accused of sexually abusing 3-year-old boy (Live 5 News).
- Andolini’s in West Ashley may be replaced by Starbucks (Post & Courier).
Striped Pig’s Art of Distillation Class Announced (Charleston City Paper).
- Another Brewery is in the works – Fat Pig Brewing Company (Facebook).
- 7 Openings to Watch This Spring/Summer (Eater Charleston).
Bistro Toulouse opened on Saturday (Eater Charleston via Facebook).
- Support Students With Your Fork (Post & Courier).
- “Pattern of behavior” led to Chad Kelly’s dismissal (Post & Courier).
- Report: Two Draft-eligible USC stars wanted for questioning (Live 5 News).
- Stingrays’ Spencer Carbery named ECHL coach of the year (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs’ 9th annual golf tournament set for May 6 (ABC News 4).
- As No. 11 South Carolina comes to town, Citadel baseball looking for answers (Post & Courier).
- Rain dampens Heritage festivities (Post & Courier).
- Record Store Day hails comeback of vinyl records (Post & Courier).
- Win the Kevin Coster & Modern West Concert Party Package from The Alley (Facebook).
- Coffin Syrup song to be featured in film (Charleston City Paper).
- Sun-Dried Vibes top iTunes reggae chart (Charleston City Paper).
- Easter Egg Hunts and Festivals (InTown).
CofC to host musical adaptation of Fun Home (Charleston City Paper).
- Author Karen White’s “Tradd Street Series” could become a TV series (Karen White).
- ‘Southern Charm’s Patrica Altschul Is Classy, Funny, & Extremely Quotable (Bustle).
- Freeloaders: Every Day Brings Us Closer to Free-day (Charleston City Paper).
- 2015 Firefighter Calendar Model Selection is Underway (Kintera).
- Review: Sea and Sand Festival 2014 (Folly Beach).
- Off-Broadway Cast of ‘Fun Home’ to Perform on April 21 (CofC).
- Marjory Wentworth releases first poetry book in four years (Post & Courier).
- Things to do this weekend: Wadmalaw Island (News 2).
- Missing Berkeley County man’s death ruled a homicide (Post & Courier).
- Businesses were evacuated as police investigated suspicious package in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- A CSU legacy remembered (ABC News 4).
- Moncks Corner neighbors on factory: “The smell is horrendous.” (News 2).
- 4th grader to bike 200 miles for birthday, Water Missions International (ABC News 4).
- Orangeburg authorities locate missing Ga. woman (Live 5 News).
- Rutledge Ave. reopens after overnight fire in Downtown Charleston (News 2).
- One firefighter injured (Live 5 News).
- Local PTSD veteran support grows (News 2).
- Gunman boarded school bus that stopped near scene of fatal shooting in Dorchester, report says (Post & Courier).
- Voting open for Charleston County’s mascot naming contest (Live 5 News).
- Man fatally struck by train in Goose Creek, authorities say (Post & Courier).
- Reading Partners needs volunteers for only 1 hour per week (InTown).
- Ladson man arrested on heroin charges (Live 5 News).
Boeing upfits space for IT center (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Changes coming if S.C. Natural Resources holds Marion-Moultrie lakes cormorant hunt again (Post & Courier).
- CPD: Suspect arrested minutes after downtown burglary (Live 5 News).
- Father arrested in beating of 31-year-old daughter complained of disrespectful children, Charleston police say (Post & Courier).
- Designs for new Mount Pleasant town hall and park released to public (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County weighs slicing $15 million from Maybank project (Post & Courier).
- YesCarolina a movement of entrepreneurship in area schools (ABC News 4).
Mich. firm buys Goose Creek apartments for $3.4M (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Man gets 30 years for shooting woman after party (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police looking for man accused of putting gun to woman’s head (Post & Courier).
- Suspect arrested in West Ashley apartment burglary (Live 5 News).
- Prosecutor: Photos essential in SC dog attack case (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant schools committee to hold first meeting (Post & Courier).
Charleston Community Sailing Expands Popular Sailing Program for Kids with Autism
Press Release Charleston Community Sailing is excited to announce an expanded summer sailing program for kids with high functioning Autism....
Footlight Steps Back into the Spotlight with Queen Street Cabaret Series
Crowder to Play the Gaillard Center in November
Conroy Center Hosts Conversation with Travel Writers Bill Thompson and Lynn and Cele Seldon
Blue Bicycle Books to Host Book Release Party for Kate Fagan’s “All the Colors Came Out”
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Park Circle Pride to Feature Six Days of Events Celebrating the LGBTQ+ Community
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?