The always popular "Sippin’ Saturdays" will return to the Irvin~House Vineyards beginning tomorrow. The series will be held every Saturday from noon until 4 pm through May 17th.
During the event, the winery will present a local food vendor and musical group to entertain visitors. Also, the Firefly Distillery and Irvin~House Vineyard winery will be open for tastings. It is $6 to taste 6 different flavors from the Firefly Spirits collection and $5.00 to taste 5 wines. Patrons will receive complimentary glasses during both tastings.
There is no admission fee but attendees are encouraged to bring cash and credit for libations, tastings, and food options. Pets are allowed but must be leashed. Lawn chairs and blankets are encouraged, but coolers are not allowed.
Here’s a look at the fall Sippin’ Saturday Schedule:
- 4/19: Music by the Bullgrapes with Linen's BBQ
- 4/26: Music By Kristi Starr & Gary Hewitt with Stono Cafe
- 5/3: Music by Jefferson Coker with Linen's BBQ
- 5/10: Music By Whiskey Diablo with Chucktown Mobile Seafood
- 5/17: Music by Cotton Blue Band with Stono Cafe and Kona Ice