Two ESPN personalities vacationed in Charleston this past weekend and tweeted out plenty of praise for the Holy City.
Mike Greenberg, co-host of Mike & Mike on ESPN radio, Chris McKendry, a SportsCenter anchor, and their families spent the Easter weekend throughout the Charleston area.
Here are some highlights from their respective Twitter accounts:
- Greenberg found some time to golf at The Ocean Course at Kiawah and said the course was "absolutely spectacular," "visually unbelievable," and "easily top five I've played in the US."
- Greenberg also called Charleston/Kiawah "fabulous."
- Greenberg's wife, Stacy, tweeted out pictures of:
- Mrs. Greenberg tweeted that Charleston was the "epitome of Southern charm."
- McKendry tweeted out a picture of everyone's kids on the Anderson Monument in Fort Sumter and enjoying some waterfront.