The festival concludes with tonight's "Edible Adventure #010: Ramen Burgerss + More" event at High Wire Distilling Co. The party starts at 7 pm.
This is the 10th edition of the festival's "Edible Adventure" series and will include nine short films.
Those films are:
- Beer: A Beautiful, Artistic Symphony
- Biting into the Ramen Burger
- Guacamole – A Gambling Recipe
- Mexican Cuisine
- Mobile Blues
- Sushi: Handcrafted Happiness
- Sweet Legacy
- Tako NY
- Where Does a Compost Cookie Come From?
Descriptions of all the films can be found here.
Meanwhile, food at this event includes:
- Ramen Burgers from Chef Keizo Shimamoto
- Takoyaki from Chef Karl Palma
- Sushi from O-Ku
- A special blue crab dish from Charleston Crab House and Alabama Gulf Seafood
- Compost Cookies from Momofuku Milk Bar
- Treats from King of Pops and more
Plus there will be beer from Sierra Nevada and Holy City Brewing, wine, and a special cocktail featuring spirits from High Wire Distilling Co.
To purchase tickets to this event, click here. Be sure to use promo code SINNER10 for 10% off all tickets and VIP Passes. A portion of the proceeds will benefit GrowFood Carolina.