- DOT: Replacement bridge will be up in 180 days, to cost $2 million (ABC News 4).
- Boil water advisory lifted in Cypress Gardens, Bushy Park area (Live 5 News).
- How fast was the Berkeley County bridge daredevil driving? (Charleston City Paper).
- Producers looking for Charleston restaurant for reality TV show (Live 5 News).
- Travel Channel to Feature Georgean’s Caribbean Soul (Post & Courier).
- Indigo Road opening culinary complex in Charleston's Cigar Factory (Post & Courier).
- 5 food trends from Charleston, S.C. (Nation's Restaurant News).
- Charleston Chefs Look to Asia For Gibbes’ Street Party Inspiration (Post & Courier).
- The Bee Cause Project pollinates an important message (Charleston City Paper).
- Dive into drinks and dogs at The Palace Hotel (Post & Courier).
- The highs and lows of South Carolina peach farming (Charleston City Paper).
- “Million Dollar Critic” Finishes Charleston Restaurant Shoot (Post & Courier).
- O-Ku, Friday at 10:00 p.m. (Eater Charleston).
- Second annual soft-shell crab crawl reveals new preparations (Charleston City Paper).
- Culinary Scholarship Offered to South Carolina Students (Post & Courier).
- House Speaker Bobby Harrell ethics-related hearing not yet scheduled, clerk says (Post & Courier).
- SC House approves updating 26-year-old sex ed law (ABC News 4).
- Confessions of a loyal Southern Charm fan (Charleston City Paper).
Dear 'Southern Charm' Guys, Fashion Is More Than Boobs (Huffington Post).
- Southern charm (Greenwich Post).
- Hooters of N. Charleston Swimsuit Contest (The Digitel).
- Blackbeard's Cove will have a month-long BINGO contest (Facebook).
- Athlete of the Week: Sports Illustrated's Gary Smith (ABC News 4).
- Former Gamecocks Victor Hampton, Kelcy Quarles cleared of wrongdoing in New York City nightclub incident (Post & Courier).
- Yanity out after 11 years calling Clemson games (News 2).
- Report: Clemson to beef up quarterback depth with former Stanford passer (Post & Courier).
- Police chief says there's enough manpower on Upper King Street (Live 5 News).
- Ceremonial signing held Wednesday for Emma's Law (ABC News 4).
- Bonus money could be coming to SC Boeing plant workers (Live 5 News).
- Multimillion dollar renovation of Charleston International Airport moving along (Live 5 News).
- State panel approves $33 million in SC projects (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry woman selected to represent SC in Ms. Wheelchair USA pageant (Live 5 News).
- Handcuffs with that? Police to help wait tables for Special Olympics (Post & Courier).
- $100K Cash 5 ticket sold in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- DSS, law enforcement release conflicting information on case of infant's death (Post & Courier).
- Spring storms cause flooding in downtown Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Lightning causes small fires in Summerville (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant police investigate reported carjacking attempt at Page's Okra Grill (Post & Courier).
- Music-based education planned for charter school using musicians (Live 5 News).
- SC Black Caucus: Eckstrom needs to apologize (ABC News 4).
- Charleston software firm Blackbaud reports higher earnings, sales (Post & Courier).
- Juicy Couture leaves Charleston King St. storefront, to reappear in Kohl's this fall (Post & Courier).
- Charleston-area students recognized for Holocaust artwork (Post & Courier).
- Budget board approves $6M loan to SC State (ABC News 4).
- News 2 Special Report - The War at Home (News 2).