You can expect the following:
- Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka and more!)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (live bands)
- Folk dance performances
- Cultural exhibits and shops
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- 700+ car parking area with continuous shuttle service to festival grounds
To see the entire schedule, click here.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for seniors and students. Children 12 and under and active military are free. All mothers are free on Sunday because it is Mother’s Day.
For more information on the event, click here.