- Some College of Charleston donors say they will withhold contributions over Glenn McConnell's selection as president (Post & Courier).
- 2 southbound lanes briefly closed on Ravenel Bridge during man's arrest (ABC News 4).
- Brock, FIG up for Beard awards (Post & Courier).
- Charleston's Eater Young Guns Semi-Finalist (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston County GOP straw poll for US Senate favors Bright, Graham places third (Post & Courier).
- Harrell corruption case gets second hearing Friday (News 2).
- Charleston Dragon Boat Festival calls forth the warrior spirit in the face of cancer (Post & Courier).
- Buist Academy among the '50 Best Middle Schools in the United States' (Live 5 News).
- Obamacare enrollment tops 118,000 in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Crews investigating fire at MeadWestvaco Kapstone (Live 5 News).
- Local family creates first Spanish play in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Meth. lab clean up comes out of your pocket (News 2).
- News 2 Special Report - Corridor of Crime Monday at 6 pm (News 2).
- Way to go again, Trident Tech (Post & Courier).
- CCSD: 5 schools on lockdown (ABC News 4).
- New Charleston County Teacher of the Year announced (News 2).
- If 'Southern Charm's' Cameran Eubanks was a witch, what spells would she cast - Video (Bustle).
- House bill introduced to add students to university boards (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Metanoia opens youth entrepreneurship center in North Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Citadel alumnus, SEAL officer named incoming commandant (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 21 Things People From Charleston Love (Movoto).