- 'Lift the Lowcountry' campaign raises more than $2 million for local causes (Live 5 News).
- Lawyer: Woman who drove into ocean had disorder (Live 5 News).
7th-grader took gun to school because of argument, officials say (Post & Courier).
- 5 Southern Foods To Eat Now, According To Brooks Reitz (Southern Living).
$5 off your Charleston Beer Garden ticket starts now (Charleston City Paper).
- Salami and Rillettes Take a Chocolate Turn at Fish (Post & Courier).
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams Has a Sign (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston’s Sean Brock doesn’t quite win top James Beard award (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Seafood Week at Bacco; Beer Dinner at Circa (Eater Charleston.
Hearing date set in Robert Ford ethics case (Post & Courier).
S.C. teachers' union applauds pro-marijuana superintendent candidate's 'creativity' (Charleston City Paper).
Daily Show pokes fun at South Carolina's Republican primary (Post & Courier).
- Long-serving U.S. congressman Butler Derrick dies (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- SC Senate considers plan with education increases (ABC News 4).
- Charges dropped against SC Medicaid protesters (ABC News 4).
- Stingrays Donate Over $93,000, 200 Hours and More to Charleston Community During 2013-14 Season (SC Stingrays).
- Battery's Cooper Named Player of the Week (USL Soccer).
- Physical activity among U.S. youth gets a D- in first-ever 'report card' (Post & Courier).
- Freshman leading women's golf game at CofC (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston program turning cops into coaches (Live 5 News).
- School postpones testing following student's apparent drowning (Live 5 News).
- Charter school faces revocation hearing after going $160K in debt (ABC News 4).
- CofC students making history, first to graduate from REACH Program (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston moving 750,000 books (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
$400,000 in cuts proposed for Dorchester County's 2015 budget (Post & Courier).
- Suspects sought after swapping real diamond rings with fakes (Live 5 News).
- CNT + CHS = XOX (Charlestonly).
- Police called to Wannamaker Park for alleged peeping tom (News 2).
- Poll: Alzheimer's, dementia impacts 18 percent of families in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- After the death of her dog, a local woman is pushing for change at doggie daycares (Change.org).
- Water main break on Bees Ferry Road could result in temporary water outage (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina couple who killed sex offender and wife get life terms, act out in court (Post & Courier).
- Man gets 23 years in 2011 shooting (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s Star Pianist Micah McLaurin Returns Home (The Island Connection).
- Feds involved in investigation of 7-year-old's accidental shooting (Live 5 News).
- Coroner IDs boy who drowned in Hollywood pond (ABC News 4).
- Couple married at Myrtle Beach area hospital after bride's emergency surgery (News 2).
- Freeloaders: Hot in herre (Charleston City Paper).
- Fire destroys former Edisto Tackle Shop, damages home (Live 5 News).
- Benefitfocus revenue up 29% for Q1 (Charleston Regional Business Journal).