Downtown hotspot Edmund's Oast will host the South Carolina Aquarium's next Sustainable Seafood Dinner on Monday, May 19th at 6 pm. Ten percent of the event's proceeds will go to the aquarium's Sustainable Seafood Initiative.
Edmund's Executive Chef Andy Henderson will prepare a six-course meal with the option of beverage pairings. The dinner will be served in the restaurant's outdoor patio.
- Flounder Crudo, favas, mint, pine nuts, chili, vacca rosso paired with Edmund's Oast Gilded
- Clams and fennel, Carolina Gold Rice, grilled croutons paired with Bubbly-Absinthe, lemon, Avinyo Cava cocktail
- Butter poached crab and shrimp, sugar snaps, melted spring onions, poached carrots, nasturtium paired with Massican Gemina Chardonnay
- Slow baked grouper, grilled squid, confit tomatoes, white beans, brood, squash, basil paired with Dupont Monk's Stout
- Soft shell crab, spring onion consommé, turnip puree, burnt lemon, watermelon radish paired with Copain Rose
- Strawberries and Panna cotta paired with a Tiki-rum, banana liqueur, lime cocktail
The dinner is $95 (add $40 for beverage pairings). Reservations can be made by calling (843) 727-1145 or visiting Edmund's Oast's website.