- Suspect charged with murder in missing woman's disappearance; Unknown body found near home (Live 5 News).
- Has extensive criminal history (News 2).
- SWAT respond to overnight call at Mt. Pleasant home (Live 5 News).
- Man's bond set at nearly half a million dollars for bomb materials found at home (Live 5 News).
- Five-month anniversary of New Year's Day murders approaches; No arrests yet (Live 5 News).
- Charleston fast food workers strike, demand higher wages (Live 5 News).
- 2015 Cooper River Bridge Run Design Contest underway (Live 5 News).
This Sunday at the Music Farm: MUSC LIVE!, a charity concert where all performers are professionals, physicians, students, family, or friends of the Medical University of South Carolina. Will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project, Camp Happy Days, the CARES clinic, and supplies for mobile clinics servicing migrant workers.
- Full Piccolo Schedule Available for Download (Charleston City Paper).
- Defeating Strom (Charleston City Paper).
- Bridges: a big issue in South Carolina (WMBF).
- Medical marijuana bills making moves in SC Statehouse (ABC News 4).
- 'Gentleman's agreement' to sell MUSC downtown Charleston property passes county committee (Post & Courier).
- MUSC board votes in public for president (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Public hearing Friday on license for InfiLaw to run Charleston School of Law (Post & Courier).
- Appeals court revives bid to stop SC school prayer (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina Highway Patrols warns of "100 deadly days" of summer (News 2).
- Fishermen find alligator 19 miles off coast during fishing trip (ABC News 4).
- Police release surveillance pictures of N. Charleston bank robbery suspect (Live 5 News).
- Charleston makes top ten list of best cities to retire (Live 5 News).
- ‘Ship of Gold’ loot caught up in more federal court red tape (ABC News 4).
- CCSO: Surveillance video shows students throwing rocks, food from school bus (Live 5 News).
- Charleston's Ford, Harrell cases shine light on ethics issue (Post & Courier).
- Senior’s Commitment to Sustainable Food Systems Helps Her Earn Udall Scholarship (CofC).
- Sophomore Lands Spot in Fulbright Summer Institute (CofC).
- The City of North Charleston was once again named a “Playful City USA” community by KaBOOM!, the national non-profit dedicated to play for America’s children (Kaboom).
- Witness: Woman threatened to 'shoot down' restaurant over cinnamon bun (Live 5 News).
- Police: Mother throws crock pot, Baby suffers 2nd degree burns (ABC News 4).
- West Ashley accident causing backups, power outages (Live 5 News).
- How will Charlestonians get around in 2030? (Post & Courier).
- Google gives local kids free training through after-school club (ABC News 4).
- Report: Diaper & coins thrown during road rage incident in Mt. Pleasant (Live 5 News).
- Protesters demand better treatment of MUSC workers (Charleston Regional Business Journal).