- One person in critical condition following shooting in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Employee for CPD accused of sexually assaulting woman (News 2).
- Charleston police looking for truck involved in W. Ashley hit-and-run (Live 5 News).
- Relative after slaying of Roddy White's brother: 'They were fighting their own family' (Post & Courier).
- Man found dead in water near Berkeley County boat landing (ABC News 4).
- Spoleto Preview (Charleston City Paper).
- Alligator farming legalized in South Carolina (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Along for the hunt with 'Gator Getters' (ABC News 4).
- DNR cuts ties with contractor who shot Folly Beach gator (ABC News 4).
- Beach eats get elevated with the arrival of The Obstinate Daughter (Charleston City Paper).
- Craft brewers can create hundreds of jobs in SC! Tell your elected leaders to support (SC Beer Jobs).
- It was PASTAMONIUM last week in Gaffney when a Train Crash Lead To a Lasagna Disaster (Huffington Post).
- Beardcat's Opens Their Doors on Friday (Eater Charleston).
- Liquid assets: Interesting things to imbibe around town (Post & Courier).
- Berserk For Brussels Sprouts (Yelp Charleston).
- All this arts and culture has made us hungry (Charleston City Paper).
- Stephen Colbert's Favorite Things to Do in Charleston (Travel & Leisure).
- The Avett Brothers share the stage at the rustic eighth annual First Flush festival (Charleston Scene).
- The Dead 27s' Chase Your Devils Down combines rock 'n' roll, soul, funk, and psych (Charleston City Paper).
- Needtobreathe Classic Golf Tournament after-party featured special performance (Charleston Scene).
- Spoleto Finale 2014: Shovels & Rope (Charleston Magazine).
- Knot Your Average Outing (Charleston Grit).
Live Music: First Flush; Whaleboat; Elim Bolt; The Dubber (Charleston City Paper).
- I tells it like it might have been (Charleston City Paper).
- Street art pops up on King Street as Shepard Fairey prepares to open a new exhibit (Post & Courier).
- Shepard Fairey explores empire and the American dream this Spoleto season (Charleston City Paper).
Signed Prints on Sale Now (Charleston City Paper).
- Local museum offers free admission for military members (ABC News 4).
- S.C. House passes ethics reform bill (Post & Courier).
- SC high court sets June 24 hearing in Harrell case (News 2).
- The day the state socked it to the Charleston County PTA (Post & Courier).
- 2 of 4 Dem superintendent candidates debate at ILA Hall (ABC News 4).
- State child advocates: Law is outdated (News 2).
- South Carolina Senate takes up bill to fix state-owned roads (Carolina Live).
- Midwives and birth centers hope for legislative fix to DHEC dilemma (Post & Courier).
- Can this thoughtful truck driver challenge Mark Sanford? (Charleston City Paper).
- The Citadel beats Elon 10-7 in SoCon play-in game (News 2).
- Sprinkler malfunction halts Big South baseball (ABC News 4).
- Sapakoff: Clemson must build around Seckinger; Dabo inspired by FSU, Auburn (Post & Courier).
- Times announced for two Clemson football games (News 2).
- Police responding to Summerville bank robbery (Live 5 News).
- 911 texting feature coming to Charleston County (Live 5 News).
- Feds: 3 arrested in Charleston in international fraud case (Live 5 News).
- Now's the time to prepare for hurricane season (News 2).
- AAA: Despite higher gas, SC travel up this holiday (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina law criminalizes lying about military service (News 2).
- Charleston's best bet for a chill oceanside experience is at Folly Beach (Charleston City Paper).
- Ban of powdered alcohol advancing in SC Senate (Live 5 News).
- IOP Connector project complete, new cameras in the works (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston mom accused of driving kids into the ocean gives birth (Live 5 News).
- Crime victim wants additional officers on Moncks Corner police force (Live 5 News).
- Singer Allman, filmmakers sued in Georgia train crash that killed College of Charleston alum (Post & Courier).
- Trident Tech tuition going up in the fall (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Group fighting homelessness pushing statewide law to help those in need (Live 5 News).
- Seminar helps people clean up their criminal records (News 2).
- District investigating after teachers criticize student's photo with child (Live 5 News).
- Koller: DSS determining ideal caseload for workers (ABC News 4).
- N. Charleston man accused of exposing himself to woman in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Virginia 8th-grader wins geography bee; local boy 5th (ABC News 4).
- Stringing along: James Island 5th graders take on the ukulele (Live 5 News).