The fourth edition of Charleston's Best Concert (voted as such by the City Paper's readers) will once again take place at Blackbaud Stadium and boasts a wide array of bands and delicious foods.
As usual, The Zac Brown Band will headline each night of the festival. This year they will be joined by:
- Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Gov't Mule
- Blues Traveler
- Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- The Wailers
- Old 97's
- Darrell Scott
- Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- St. Paul & The Broken Bones
- Boy & Bear
- Steep Canyon Rangers
- Ashley Monroe
- UPDATE: 6/18/14: Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn have been added to the lineup
More bands are expected to be announced at a later date.
There will also be performances by members of the Zac Brown Band, including:
- Coy Bowles and the Fellowship
- Clay Cook
- John Hopkins & Brighter Shade
The daily schedule will be released at a later date.
Here's a look at the ticket options:
- Pre-sale for Zac Brown Band fan-club members begins on Tuesday, May 27th.
- Pre-sale opens to those who have previously attended the Southern Ground Music & Food Festival on Wednesday, May 28th at 12 pm.
- General sale opens on Saturday, May 31st at 10 am.
- Get tickets at the Blackbaud Stadium box office, by phone at 1-877-4-FLY-TIX, or online.
- VIP ticket options will be available, including access to onstage seating, a gourmet meal, complimentary beer, wine, liquor, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Click here for more info on all options
Gates will open at 12 pm on both days of the festival.