- SATURDAY: Three killed, five wounded in Myrtle Beach shootings (CNN).
- Myrtle Beach police seeking witnesses (Myrtle Beach Online).
- 1 Ladson, 2 Summerville residents die in shooting at Myrtle Beach hotel (Post & Courier).
- Myrtle Beach deaths: Fighting, gunshots heard on Youtube video (Post & Courier).
- SUNDAY: Shooting at Wave Rider Resort on Ocean Boulevard injures two in Myrtle Beach (Myrtle Beach Online).
- One dead after shooting in Lincolnville (News 2).
- Deadly California rampage: Chilling video, but no match for reality (CNN).
- Charleston: Home to the First Memorial Day (HCS).
- 'Letters From the Front' gives a deeper look at lives lost in battle (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County helps veteran aim for paid job (Post & Courier).
- Veterans, families gather to remember loved ones lost (ABC News 4).
- DNR officers patrol Lowcountry waters to prevent fatalities (Live 5 News).
- Memorial Day comes this year at a rocky time for veterans (MSNBC).
- Doing Right By Veterans On Memorial Day And Beyond (Forbes).
- 'The Daily Show' Looks Back At All The Ways We've Screwed Veterans (Digg).
- U.S. congressmen Joe Wilson, Jim Clyburn both have challengers in June primary (Post & Courier).
- Colleton school board at center of gerrymandering controversy (Post & Courier).
- Vote expected this week on changing SC Adjutant General’s job (News 2).
- New restaurants move into Charleston International Airport (ABC News 4).
- New bill could mean more breweries in the state (ABC News 4).
- Tea Room and Church Mouse Boutique Returns for Spoleto (HCS).
- Locklear's doors close for final time (ABC News 4).
- Kate & Sam's young star delivers terrifying command performance (Charleston City Paper).
- El Nino is a morality play for the new millennium (Charleston City Paper).
Vandals strike Marion Square, mirth ensues (Charleston City Paper).
- Coast Guard rescues six people in two separate boat incidents (Live 5 News).
- Police: teen's body found after falling out of boat (Live 5 News).
- Police arrest man in connection with Sunday gas station robbery (Post & Courier).
- CofC Baseball Headed To NCAA Gainesville Regional (Live 5 News).
Survey: 54% of CCSD teachers find their work hours unreasonable (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston teachers report positive climate in annual survey (Post & Courier).
- 2014 Atlantic Hurricane Names (Live 5 News).
- Police: Cyclist killed in early morning accident (Live 5 News).
- Aqua blue Folly water: Will it return? (ABC News 4).
- Ford Hits a Record Four Homers to Win Series Finale (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Charleston School of Law founders withdrew $25 million in profits leaving school on shaky financial ground (Post & Courier).
- Water and sky not the only blue to look out for as IOP goes green (ABC News 4).
- Proposal to close downtown bars at midnight (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant seeks to annex 'freeloading' properties (Post & Courier).
- Coroner: Transparency, accountability from DSS crucial to reducing child deaths (Post & Courier).
- Authorities capture fugitive wanted for parole violation (Live 5 News).
- Erosion, accretion constant on Lowcountry barrier islands (Post & Courier).
King Dusko announces Secret Identity Party lineup and more (Charleston City Paper).
- Special Guests Set to Join Kelly Bazzle on The Bridge’s Morning Show (HCS).
- Police: Teacher arrested for slapping student on rear (ABC News 4).
- Upstate firefighter in 'extremely critical' condition after plane crash in Florida (Live 5 News).
- 2 Dead after plane crash in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- They're in: Clemson barely grabs its 27th NCAA tourney berth in 28 years (Post & Courier).
- Fishermen say Bushy Park boat landing needs dredging (News 2).
- Christchurch, New Zealand, earthquake had similarities to threat in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Memorial Day weekend drowning victims identified (ABC News 4).
- Crews battling house fire on James Island (News 2).
- Patriots Point set to commemorate D-Day anniversary aboard Laffey (ABC News 4).
- Paving the way for progress? (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Highway Patrol officials warn of texting and driving (News 2).
- Man trimming trees killed in Calhoun Falls (Post & Courier).
- Capt. Edwards casts off aboard Miss Judy Too for another shrimping season (ABC News 4).
- SC kayaker's body found wearing scuba gear (Live 5 News).