- 4 Ft. Johnson Middle School students taken to MUSC after possible overdoses (ABC News 4).
- City gives initial OK to limited late-night alcohol ban in new peninsula Entertainment District (Metro Charleston).
Seekings: High-tech firms behind 12 am bar ordinance push (Charleston City Paper).
- Tech businesses want balance downtown, some city officials say (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- CPD Investigators: Meth making material found in stolen car at Citadel Mall (Live 5 News).
- Solust Music Festival Set to Take Over Legare Farms (HCS).
- Palmetto Sunrise: Beer lovers rejoice! Bill for craft brewers passes (Post & Courier).
- Edmund's Oast brews Bittermilk partnership (Post & Courier).
- 8 Places to Visit For a Frozen Drink Brain Freeze (Eater Charleston).
- White Duck plans June opening (Post & Courier).
- Bistro Toulouse adds lunch (Post & Courier).
- Annie's Bistro Francais tosses her beret into the growing bistro scene (Charleston Scene).
- The Country's Best Chefs De Cuisine Predict the Future of Food (First We Feast).
- Medical Marijuana bill heading to Governor Haley's desk (News 2).
- Glenn McConnell says he will resign as lieutenant governor next week as University of Charleston bill push gets hot (Post & Courier).
- Democrats vying to challenge Scott set to debate (ABC News 4).
- Sen. Larry Grooms: Halt of university bill a 'declaration of war on Charleston' (Post & Courier).
- More lawmakers call for the resignation of DSS chief Koller (Post & Courier).
- SC Legislature working on tax break for folks who rent out their beach homes (Post & Courier).
- Haley to announce 304 jobs in 5 rural SC counties (ABC News 4).
- SC texting ban racing against end-of-session deadline (The State).
- Charleston man recovering after being stabbed multiple times while helping stranger (Live 5 News).
- Gator heads to clay courts at Wild Dunes (ABC News 4).
USC to offer engineering master’s in Lowcountry (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Deputies: No students injured in Savannah Hwy. school bus wreck (Live 5 News).
- Bond set for woman accused of threatening to 'shoot down' restaurant over cinnamon bun (Live 5 News).
Update: 10 tickets written for distracted driving (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston County OKs $500,000 for waterway dredging (Post & Courier).
- Mt. Pleasant officials to present town comprehensive plan (ABC News 4).
- SC insurance director reports modest rate increases for homeowners this year (Post & Courier).
- Myrtle Beach woman arrested after driving wrong way with child belted on her lap, police say (News 2).
- Debate rages over Berkeley's volunteer fire department funds (ABC News 4).
- Police: Man on speeding motorcycle fled from officers, posted GoPro video on Youtube (Live 5 News).
- Curbing the growth: Charleston rolls out speed bumps to slow surging tourism industry (Post & Courier).
- Townhome community told to get out ahead of pending sale (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston gets grant for $2M senior center (ABC News 4).
- Sandy Island residents concerned about dangerous boater waves (News 2).
- Woman sentenced for 2013 felony DUI that killed 1, injured another (ABC News 4).
- From farmers market to mass market: Local candle company sprouts (News 2).
- Report: Inmates relocated after DJJ riot (ABC News 4).
- Orangeburg deputies looking for three men with outstanding warrants (News 2).
- SC woman who drove into ocean gets bail reduction (ABC News 4).
- Fire hydrant flushing, maintenance to last until December (ABC News 4).