- Charleston fans in a futbol fever as World Cup begins (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley vetoes $18.5M from state budget (ABC News 4).
- Today is the 42nd anniversary of the incorporation of the City of North Charleston (Facebook).
- Police investigate shooting victim at hospital (ABC News 4).
- Bond reduced for man accused in King Street fatal fight (ABC News 4).
- Chief Greg Mullen makes pitch for body cameras on Charleston police officers (Post & Courier).
- AP: Tim Scott wants South Carolina veterans facility audit
- Legislature offers $15 million to change hospital business models (Post & Courier).
- McKinney dropping out (Post & Courier).
- Unique bakery offers treats for people and their furry friends (ABC News 4).
- R. Kitchen debuts on Rutledge (Post & Courier).
- Verde Celebrates 1st Anniversary in Mount Pleasant (HCS).
- Zombie Bob and Bac'n Me Crazy to Hit the Streets (Eater Charleston).
- Patrick Emerson joins Charleston Wine + Food Festival (Post & Courier).
- KAPOW! The Super Hero Bar Crawl Returns June 28th (HCS).
- Charleston’s 2014 World Cup Roundup (HCS).
- Charleston Ladies City Amateur opens Friday at Municipal Golf Course (Post & Courier).
- RB Marcus Lattimore confident he can help 49ers (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks land two football commitments (Post & Courier).
- Credit Card Breach at P.F. Chang's, unclear if SC locations affected (The Digitel).
- Gamecocks' Kyle Martin puts pro dream on hold for one more shot at CWS (Post & Courier).
- Summer Shindig with Hearts & Plugs this Month (HCS).
- Ringo Starr To Play the Performing Arts Center this Fall (HCS).
- The Toadies to Celebrate Anniversary at the Music Farm this August (HCS).
- The world can't get enough Bill Murray: Charleston engagement photo goes viral (Post & Courier).
- Cinebarre Showing Classic Movies Outdoors Each Thursday (HCS).
- Sesame Street Live Takes the Performing Arts Center Stage (HCS).
- Paul F. Tompkins To Perform at Theatre 99 for 7 Straight Days (HCS).
- Finally home: A Goose Creek firefighter's tale of survival (ABC News 4).
- Judge rules in favor of The Citadel in 2011 pornography lawsuit (Post & Courier).
- Amazing storm cloud pictures submitted by viewers (Live 5 News).
- SC prosecutor releases human trafficking plan (ABC News 4).
- One dead following accident at Berkeley County steel plant (Live 5 News).
- Some residents unhappy with Summerville vision plan (News 2).
- 911 calls released in Tish Lane block party shooting (ABC News 4).
- SC Board of Education rejects adoption of new biology standards (Post & Courier).
- Several charges dropped against SC State trustee (ABC News 4).
- Police identify man wanted for leaving loaded gun in Target toy aisle (Live 5 News).
- Tornado confirmed in Orangeburg County (ABC News 4).
- New Bees Ferry Rd. intersection open to drivers (ABC News 4).
- Coroner identifies man who died of shooting injuries in St. Stephen (Live 5 News).
- SC truck driver charged following spill in Va. (The State).
- Attorneys defend Mount Pleasant office project, say changing rules hurting town (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Florence investigators find 7.9 pound 8-month-old infant, arrest mother (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard faults captain, owner for Bounty loss (ABC News 4).
- Liability insurance claims drive up costs for South Carolina drivers (Live 5 News).
- Budget allows bed tax money for law enforcement (ABC News 4).