- Restaurant association says no to Charleston bar ordinance (ABC News 4).
City facing backlash on proposed entertainment ordinance (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry soccer fans erupt after Team USA game winner in World Cup opener (News 2).
- Charleston police chief seeks funding for body cameras (ABC News 4).
- Nikki Haley: Healthcare consultant Lash Group to add 2,400 jobs to York County in coming years (Post & Courier).
- Religious dispute leads to stabbing, say police (ABC News 4).
- Man decapitates Jesus statue at downtown Charleston church (ABC News 4).
- Wild Buffalo releases menu (Post & Courier).
- The Stone Bill is now law, but will it pour in more jobs to S.C.? (Charleston City Paper).
- Costlier Bushido comes to Isle of Palms (Post & Courier).
First Look: Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit Menu (Charleston City Paper).
- A Teeny Bit of Info on Upcoming Restaurant 492? (Eater Charleston).
- Little Chef Big Chef Challenge Moves to The Ordinary (HCS).
- Discounted meals at Five Loaves Cafe (Post & Courier).
- Social media recap: Reckless shows off Charleston; a Bill Murray think piece; ghost caught on camera? (Post & Courier).
- Want to Walk on Water? You Can at the Solust Music Festival! (HCS).
- 2nd Annual Downtown Lebowski Bash Set for July 10th (HCS).
- Bill Murray, Internet Jester (The New Yorker).
- Daryl Hall Visits Darius Rucker in Charleston (HCS).
- More “Reckless” Previews Released (HCS).
Charleston-based groups fighting to override Gov. Haley vetoes (Post & Courier).
- SC Speaker: AG can't investigate civil charges (ABC News 4).
- Shrimp boat wreck coming apart along Charleston jetties (Post & Courier).
- Coast Guard crews searching for unmanned boat spotted off Charleston (Post & Courier).
- SC State Investigation: Openings expected in ex-SC State trustee's trial (News 2).
- College of Charleston's George Benson looks back with some regrets as retirement nears (Post & Courier).
- Lawmakers to debate making College of Charleston research university (News 2).
- Grapevine: Charleston is "Paris of the South," Southern Living editor says (Post & Courier).
- Plywood flamingo an IOP landmark (Post & Courier).
Aviation Authority discusses former director’s discrimination complaint (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Group leader: Community must think like a gang to fight crime (Live 5 News).
- Ashley Shores Families (News 2).
- Joint Base Charleston airmen return from Southwest Asia mission (Live 5 News).
- Wendy Moore's attorney files for sentence downgrade ahead of hearing (ABC News 4).
- Hollywood murder suspect in jail facing charges in Bluffton woman's murder (News 2).
- Teen arrested for fatal stabbing (News 2).
- SC tow truck operator manslaughter trial starting (News 2).
- Dorchester County officials worried about its finances (Live 5 News).
Housing leaders discuss affordability in Lowcountry (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Man sentenced to 24 years in prison for fatal Berkeley County shooting (Live 5 News).
- SCE&G: Gas leak on Memminger Ave secured (ABC News 4).