Here’s everything you need to know about the festival:
The Dirty Details
What: A music festival that "embodies the spirit of the summer."
When: Saturday, June 21st, 12:30 pm until ????
Where: Legare Farms, 2620 Hanscombe Point Rd, Johns Island
- Dead 27s: 1 pm - 1:40pm
- The Executives: 2 pm - 2:40 pm
- Dank Sinatra: 3 pm - 3:40 pm
- Stereo Reform: 4 pm - 4:50 pm
- Robby Hunter Band: 5:10 pm- 6:10 pm
- Huey Mack: 6:30 pm- 7:20 pm
- Cisco Adler: 7:40 pm- 8:40 pm
- The Dirty Guv’nahs: 9 pm- 10:30 pm
- General Admission
- $30 (in advance), $35 at the gates
- Get $5 off when using promo code Holycitysinner
- $200, which includes...
- Private Lounge Area
- Open bar with top-shelf drinks
- Free food
- Backstage pass to meet the artists
- Access to VIP bathrooms
- Meet Shep Rose and Craig Conover from Bravo’s Southern Charm
Parking: Available on site
WHAT TO BRING / WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Canopy Tents, blankets, umbrellas, and lawn chairs are permitted in a designated area behind the sound booth.
- Bring sun screen.
- Bring your ID to receive an alcohol wristband, alcohol will only be served to patrons with wristbands.
- No coolers, weapons, outside food or drink, drugs, backpacks, fireworks, or professional video cameras.
- Water will be sold on sight.
Food Vendors: Roti Rolls, Autobanh Food, Roadside Seafood, Gidget Gourmet, Diggity Doughnuts, and King of Pops
ATM: ATMs will be available on-site