The Charleston RiverDogs will host their 15th Annual Kindness Beats Blindness event this Saturday at 5 pm. The charity auction takes place at Joe Riley Park prior to and during that evening’s game against the Kannapolis Intimidators.
Fans will be able to bid on all sorts of items including sports memorabilia and a cruise. Proceeds go to MUSC’s Storm Eye Institute. Items up for auction are:
- Blue 2002 EZ-Go Electric Golf Cart
- A Week's Vacation at "Serenity by the Sea" in Wild Dunes
- Tickets to the New York Yankees Legends Club
- Trip to New Orleans
- Two-night stay in Bryson City, North Carolina
- Biltmore Estates passes
- Two-night stay at a Folly Beach hotel, paddle boarding, dinners, sailing tour, kayaking, bicycle rental and the use of a MINI Cooper for the weekend
- Chipper Jones autographed retirement poster
- LeBron James autographed Miami Heat jersey
- Muhammad Ali autographed photo
For more information, see the flyer on the right or click here.