- Officials - Grandmother's wounds in James Island stabbing self-inflicted (News 2).
- Few details day after second horse carriage accident (ABC News 4).
Charleston Brown Water Society to host SC-TX BBQ Invitational (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Chef featured on Tomorrow’s “BBQ Pit Wars” (HCS).
- My interview with The Orange Spot on "CitySpeak" (Kinetic HiFi).
- "Halls II freshly renovated and ready for business" (Twitter).
- Sullivan's Island fish fry returns on June 28 (Post & Courier).
- You say Tomato, I Say You Should Probably Go to Mixson Market (HCS).
- Recall: Vita salmon slices sold at SC Publix stores (ABC News 4).
- SC Supreme Court: Public bodies don't need agendas (ABC News 4).
- Attorney General Alan Wilson asserts his authority to investigate Bobby Harrell (Post & Courier).
- Legislature overrides Haley's veto of First Steps (ABC News 4).
- Ethics reform dies in the Senate after two-year battle (Post & Courier).
- Laughing together: Stand-up showcase 'The Most RACES Show on Earth!' invites everyone (Post & Courier).
- Per a press release, The NEEDTOBREATHE Classic Golf Tournament Raised $140,000 for Global Health Care Initiatives.
- The tournament that got away - 1,130 pound tiger shark too late to win (Post & Courier).
- Kindness Beats Blindness Auction this Saturday at The Joe (HCS).
- Clemson's Darius Robinson featured on Al Jazeera America program about NCAA reform (Post & Courier).
- Women compete for Miss South Carolina, Miss Teen South Carolina titles (Live 5 News).
- SLIDESHOW: Contestants (Live 5 News).
- SC's Special Olympics team excels in 2014 games (ABC News 4).
- Fernandes up by five shots heading into final round of Rice Planters Amateur (Post & Courier).
- Citadel names Rob Acunto interim athletic director, sets search committee (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant-to-Folly bike commuter's Facebook post nets instant results (Post & Courier).
- CARTA executive director resigns following arrest in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Rare albino alligator gets clean bill of health at SC Aquarium (Live 5 News).
- Operation Home Hosts Gimme Shelter Party at The Alley (HCS).
- Firefighter: Bystanders helped save autistic man, sister trapped in fire (ABC News 4).
- Victims of storage unit break-ins need insurance to recoup losses (Live 5 News).
- Feds urge southeastern states to develop rail plan (ABC News 4).
- Governor Nikki Haley tours DOR facility & new systems now in place (News 2).
- Nonprofit talks summertime dangers kids can face (ABC News 4).
- Doctor: 1 death tied to 'unusual infection' at GHS (Live 5 News).
- Great white shark numbers are surging, study says (ABC News 4).
- Animal shelter calls for stronger spay and neuter laws in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- State's largest homeless shelter has new name (ABC News 4).
- SC unemployment remains at 5.3 percent in May (ABC News 4).
- Bond denied for man accused of killing estranged wife (ABC News 4).
- SC State looks for answers to avoid $6 million shortfall (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: 5 teens charged in Taylors mansion fire (Live 5 News).