- Chief: No evidence police officer fired gun in Bridgeview shooting (ABC News 4).
- Mayor issues statement on fatal Romney Street shooting (Live 5 News).
- Coroner: Man killed in Romney Street shooting died of gunshot wound to the head (Live 5 News).
- ‘Social media gone bad’: How the internet played a role in Bikefest 2014 and the event’s future (The State).
- Charleston County Sheriff's Office: We expect more charges to be filed against Bob McCaffrey (News 2).
- You can add a Daytime Emmy to Chef Sean Brock's awards list (Charleston Eater).
Should gumbo be South Carolina's official historic dish? (Post & Courier).
- Profile on Sarah Swingle from What I Vegan (Charlie Mag).
- Summerville delivers lunchtime variety in this week's 5 Around Town (Live 5 News).
- Folly Favorite: Bert’s Market (Folly Beach).
Warehouse celebrates first birthday (Post & Courier).
- SC voters return to polls for runoff contests (ABC News 4).
- Days before runoff, Sally Atwater accused of assaulting student (Charleston City Paper).
- John McCain and Lindsey Graham Can’t Stand It When Obama Has a Good Day (Slate).
- Harrell raises SC judicial independence questions (The State).
- Gov. Nikki Haley to hold constituent meetings Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- SC Revenue director Blume retiring (News 2).
- Mt. Pleasant swimmer earns 3 gold medals at Special Olympics (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry MLB MiLB Update (Live 5 News).
Charleston's Kathleen Wilson wins 36-mile swim in Red River (Post & Courier).
Clemson basketball loses forward Djambo, third transfer in six months (Post & Courier).
Gamecocks get commitment from defensive back Jaire Alexander (Post & Courier).
- N. Charleston police on scene of reported shooting (Live 5 News).
- Documents, computers, cassettes seized from Lexington County Sheriff's Department (Live 5 News).
- Local group hopes to fight new infections with free HIV tests (ABC News 4).
Ride-sharing app could make move to S.C., may hit speed bumps (Post & Courier).
- Palmetto Moon hires former Stein Mart executive to lead the company (Post & Courier).
- Charleston, and many of its restaurants, bars & businesses, were featured on "Getaways for Grown-Ups."
Military job fair Wednesday (Post & Courier).
Residents quickly emptying Sergeant Jasper apartments (Post & Courier).
- Downed power lines off Hwy. 61 closes Raoul Wallenberg (Live 5 News).
North Charleston man, woman charged with sexual assault, kidnapping (Post & Courier).
- Charleston hiring new tourism agents (Live 5 News).
- K9 officer remembered at memorial service (Live 5 News).
- Deputy-Involved Shooting At Huntington Downs Apts. (News 2).
- Report: Maintenance men find Red's Ice House thief passed out in parking lot (Live 5 News).
- Lightning jolt knocks Atlanta man right out of his shoes (News 2).
- Santee Cooper approves $9M in loans for parks (ABC News 4).
- Woman rescued after falling from Twin Falls (Live 5 News).
- JBE Inc. adding news facility in Hanahan (ABC News 4).
- Woman tells police she was drugged, possibly raped (Live 5 News).
- Md. man pleads not criminally responsible (ABC News 4).
- Savannah River lab to study vapors (ABC News 4).
- Gas prices in SC up 1.5 cents last week (ABC News 4).
- New law could mean millions for Grand Strand (ABC News 4).
- Researcher: Drawing black Beaufort district tough (ABC News 4).
- Hilton Head store offers "Pay What You Want" (ABC News 4).