- Daily chance of showers in store this week for Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- Tropical Storm Arthur looms for Lowcountry as forecasters watch storm off Florida (Post & Courier).
- Police: North Charleston shooting was self-inflicted (ABC News 4).
- Funeral held for Denzell Curnell (News 2).
- 'Reckless' premiere as seen through Charleston Twitter (Post & Courier).
Who's who in CBS' new legal drama, Reckless (Charleston City Paper).
Charleston on display in "Reckless" series premiere (Charleston City Paper).
- Costume designer Susanna Puisto reveals the sexy wardrobe she created for Reckless (Charleston City Paper).
- Mark Sanford's five-year reflection (Post & Courier).
- Sheheen releases 2013 tax returns, calls on Haley (ABC News 4).
- Democrat Vincent Sheheen rekindles tax return debate with Gov. Haley (Post & Courier).
- A Sign at Union Provisions; Still No Menu (Eater Charleston).
- CO Closed Until July 5th (HCS).
- Fauzia's Kitchen serving Afghan food (Post & Courier).
- From Deviled Eggs to Dance Parties, Warehouse Turns One (Eater Charleston).
- Berkeley School Board goes to bat for teacher-coaches (Post & Courier).
- SC Special Olympics golfer featured on Fox Sports 1 (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant officials to push for second high school, football stadium (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Coach Monte Lee (HCS).
- RiverDogs force late tie before Intimidators walk-off win (News 2).
- USC a hotbed for U.S. talent in the World Cup (Post & Courier).
- #chsyou taking off on Social Media Day promoting Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Top 10 states with most gun violence includes SC (News 2).
- 4th of July Events in Charleston (HCS).
- Man on probation charged with sexual exploitation of a minor (Live 5 News).
- Marshals arrest fugitive in Hanahan (Post & Courier).
- Local parents fighting for teen domestic violence protection (ABC News 4).
- Charleston's flourishing tourism industry paves way for Rolls-Royce dealership (Post & Courier).
- CFD Deputy Chief Finley retires after 33 years (ABC News 4).
- New SC State Troopers easing statewide shortage (News 2).
- Georgetown filing sinkhole suit against state DOT (ABC News 4).
- Bikers say Jamestown Police Officer caused one of their bikes to wreck on highway 45 (News 2).
- Video: SC trooper threatened Taser use on lineman (ABC News 4).
- Former Mount Pleasant mayor nominated for Aviation Authority (Post & Courier).
- Police: Summerville man arrested minutes after pharmacy robbery (ABC News 4).
- The Boulevard complex moves forward with expansion (Post & Courier).
- 2 rural SC communities getting USDA grants (ABC News 4).
- New state law limits what hospitals can charge patients for medical record copies (Post & Courier).
- July 4 gas prices most expensive since 2008 (ABC News 4).
- Car Wash Benefiting Lowcountry AIDS Services (HCS).
- Fruit of the Loom looks to more than double size of Charleston area warehouse (Post & Courier).
- Man serving life term for murder gets new trial (ABC News 4).
- Two New Exhibitions Planned for Redux (HCS).
- 50th anniversary of Civil Rights remembered in SC (ABC News 4).
- Low pressure system off FL coast has chance of turning tropical, says NWS (ABC News 4).