This year's event will be a little different than past celebrations as Fish will have a dual program of festivities. Guests will be able to choose a side - “Prince” or “Patriot" - during the party.
No matter the choice, everyone will be able to enjoy entertainment, dance performances, food and more. Here's a look at the two options:
- From 4:30 pm - 10 pm at the Fish Bar & second floor
- French cheeses & charcuterie plates, mussels and beignets
- Cocktails and champagne
- Accordion musicians
- Pétanque games
- Guillotine-sliced Pommes frites
- From 6:30 pm – 9pm in the Main Dining Room
- Four-course traditional French menu served in two acts with intermission for entertainment at 7:30 pm
- $40 dinner ($50 with French wine pairings) plus tax and gratuity.
- Diners should call Fish Restaurant for reservations 843.722.3474
Regardless of which side you choose, you can take in these activities:
- 6 pm - "Storming of the Bastille" & performance of France’s national anthem
- 7:30 pm - French Can-Can performance & French costume contest
- 9 pm - 60s French Mod dancing, cake eating contest & French national anthem finale
For more information on the event, visit the Fish's website. Vive la Fête!