- Solicitor: Teen committed suicide, officer never fired gun (ABC News 4).
- Won't seek indictment against police officer (Live 5 News).
- Chief: Scuffle preceded fatal shooting at Bridgeview (ABC News 4).
- Officer says Denzel Curnell's 'odd' clothing led to investigative stop (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police investigating stabbing at King and Huger streets (Post & Courier).
- Reservist dies at Joint Base Charleston after fitness test (ABC News 4).
- Woman dead, man hospitalized after Charleston County home invasion early Sunday (Post & Courier).
- Vigil held for missing diver, search continues (ABC News 4).
- Father recounts moments before son went missing during dive (Live 5 News).
- Bravo Renews “Southern Charm” for a Second Season (HCS).
- The Charleston Caribbean Jerk Festival is this Saturday (HCS).
- Charleston Brown Water Society threw a hell of an SC-TX BBQ Invitational (Charleston City Paper).
- Photo Gallery (Facebook).
- Order One of These 12 Charcuterie Boards Tonight (Eater Charleston).
Hootie & the Blowfish gets its own beer (Charleston City Paper).
- Caviar & Bananas’ 2nd Annual Burger & Beer Night Set for 7/23 (HCS).
- Charleston Distilling Company is Open for Tastings (Eater Charleston).
- Best Charleston, SC Brunches…You Don’t Even Know About (Charleston Daily).
- What is the Current Status of Anson Restaurant? (Eater Charleston).
- Cook It Raw Film Now Available Online (HCS).
- Sanford saga played out in off Broadway play (News 2).
- Since when did theater reviews become part of Summerville Town Council's job? (Post & Courier).
Judge orders mediation in Sanford divorce (ABC News 4).
- Sellers has $194K for lieutenant governor's bid (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County School Board committee wants to require school visit for transfer process (Post & Courier).
- State agency: Uber ‘not legal in S.C.’ (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Uber destroys local cab service in one day...apparently... (The Digitel).
- Wojcik still coach 'to my knowledge,' says new CofC president (ABC News 4).
- Cast your vote for the 2015 Cooper River Bridge Run poster design (ABC News 4).
- Ladybug Release at Magnolia Plantation & Gardens on July 26th (HCS).
- Park Circle Film Society hosts screening of Cinema Purgatorio — and tries to get Bill Murray to attend (Charleston City Paper).
- Taking Flight Comic Book Show back at The Sparrow on 7/26 (HCS).
- Madra Rua Turns to Baseball this Tuesday (HCS).
- Folly Beach Surf Camps (Folly Beach).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mary Alice Monroe (HCS).
- Half-Moon Surprises Louie's Kids Campers at Whole Foods Lunch (Louie's Kids).
- Lemonade stand raises $1300 for James Island boy with Neurofibromatosis (ABC News 4).
- Local WWII veteran skydives at age 88 (Live 5 News).
- Georgetown deputies kill woman with mental issues, SLED investigates (ABC News 4).
- Two shootings at two different gas stations in North Charleston Saturday (News 2).
- Deputies investigating fatal shooting in Hollywood (Live 5 News).
- Arrest made in fatal North Charleston shooting (ABC News 4).
- Live 5 Investigates: Charleston's Entertainment District sees increase in arrests (Live 5 News).
- Police investigating N. Charleston armed robbery, carjacking (Live 5 News).
- Search for NC woman who faked drowning near $50K (ABC News 4).
- Judge: 'Big man syndrome' responsible for spike in violence in Tri-county (Live 5 News).
- Mosquito-borne virus reported in South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Streets around Roper back open after suspected bomb threat (News 2).
- The Boulevard Phase 2 gets initial approval (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Caught in the climate-change middle (Post & Courier).
- Black tourism can be promoted during boycott, Kwadjo Campbell says (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston Police To Reinstitute STAND Program (The Charleston Chronicle).
- Mixed residential, industrial use in N. Charleston gets mixed reviews (Post & Courier).
- Diverse opportunities promised for North Charleston job fair (ABC News 4).
- The green scum: algae both boon and bane for subdivision ponds (Post & Courier).
- Roper likely will scrap plan for six-story hotel (Post & Courier).
- Body of missing boater on Stono River found, deputies say (ABC News 4).
- 1 person killed in Colleton County crash (ABC News 4).
- Health Care center re-opens on Johns Island under new name (Live 5 News).
- DSS accused of keeping abusive siblings together (ABC News 4).
- Police say gun left behind in SC Wal-Mart bathroom (Live 5 News).
- Georgetown to shut off water on 5 streets Monday (ABC News 4).
- Authorities investigating after 8-year-old drowns in family pool (Live 5 News).