- Solicitor: Teen committed suicide, officer never fired gun (ABC News 4).
- Won’t seek indictment against police officer (Live 5 News).
- Chief: Scuffle preceded fatal shooting at Bridgeview (ABC News 4).
- Officer says Denzel Curnell’s ‘odd’ clothing led to investigative stop (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police investigating stabbing at King and Huger streets (Post & Courier).
- Reservist dies at Joint Base Charleston after fitness test (ABC News 4).
- Woman dead, man hospitalized after Charleston County home invasion early Sunday (Post & Courier).
- Vigil held for missing diver, search continues (ABC News 4).
- Father recounts moments before son went missing during dive (Live 5 News).
- Bravo Renews “Southern Charm” for a Second Season (HCS).
- The Charleston Caribbean Jerk Festival is this Saturday (HCS).
- Charleston Brown Water Society threw a hell of an SC-TX BBQ Invitational (Charleston City Paper).
- Photo Gallery (Facebook).
- Order One of These 12 Charcuterie Boards Tonight (Eater Charleston).
Hootie & the Blowfish gets its own beer (Charleston City Paper).
- Caviar & Bananas’ 2nd Annual Burger & Beer Night Set for 7/23 (HCS).
- Charleston Distilling Company is Open for Tastings (Eater Charleston).
- Best Charleston, SC Brunches…You Don’t Even Know About (Charleston Daily).
- What is the Current Status of Anson Restaurant? (Eater Charleston).
- Cook It Raw Film Now Available Online (HCS).
- Sanford saga played out in off Broadway play (News 2).
- Since when did theater reviews become part of Summerville Town Council’s job? (Post & Courier).
Judge orders mediation in Sanford divorce (ABC News 4).
- Sellers has $194K for lieutenant governor’s bid (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County School Board committee wants to require school visit for transfer process (Post & Courier).
- State agency: Uber ‘not legal in S.C.’ (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Uber destroys local cab service in one day…apparently… (The Digitel).
- Wojcik still coach ‘to my knowledge,’ says new CofC president (ABC News 4).
- Cast your vote for the 2015 Cooper River Bridge Run poster design (ABC News 4).
- Ladybug Release at Magnolia Plantation & Gardens on July 26th (HCS).
- Park Circle Film Society hosts screening of Cinema Purgatorio — and tries to get Bill Murray to attend (Charleston City Paper).
- Taking Flight Comic Book Show back at The Sparrow on 7/26 (HCS).
- Madra Rua Turns to Baseball this Tuesday (HCS).
- Folly Beach Surf Camps (Folly Beach).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mary Alice Monroe (HCS).
- Half-Moon Surprises Louie’s Kids Campers at Whole Foods Lunch (Louie’s Kids).
- Lemonade stand raises $1300 for James Island boy with Neurofibromatosis (ABC News 4).
- Local WWII veteran skydives at age 88 (Live 5 News).
- Georgetown deputies kill woman with mental issues, SLED investigates (ABC News 4).
- Two shootings at two different gas stations in North Charleston Saturday (News 2).
- Deputies investigating fatal shooting in Hollywood (Live 5 News).
- Arrest made in fatal North Charleston shooting (ABC News 4).
- Live 5 Investigates: Charleston’s Entertainment District sees increase in arrests (Live 5 News).
- Police investigating N. Charleston armed robbery, carjacking (Live 5 News).
- Search for NC woman who faked drowning near $50K (ABC News 4).
- Judge: ‘Big man syndrome’ responsible for spike in violence in Tri-county (Live 5 News).
- Mosquito-borne virus reported in South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Streets around Roper back open after suspected bomb threat (News 2).
- The Boulevard Phase 2 gets initial approval (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Caught in the climate-change middle (Post & Courier).
- Black tourism can be promoted during boycott, Kwadjo Campbell says (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston Police To Reinstitute STAND Program (The Charleston Chronicle).
- Mixed residential, industrial use in N. Charleston gets mixed reviews (Post & Courier).
- Diverse opportunities promised for North Charleston job fair (ABC News 4).
- The green scum: algae both boon and bane for subdivision ponds (Post & Courier).
- Roper likely will scrap plan for six-story hotel (Post & Courier).
- Body of missing boater on Stono River found, deputies say (ABC News 4).
- 1 person killed in Colleton County crash (ABC News 4).
- Health Care center re-opens on Johns Island under new name (Live 5 News).
- DSS accused of keeping abusive siblings together (ABC News 4).
- Police say gun left behind in SC Wal-Mart bathroom (Live 5 News).
- Georgetown to shut off water on 5 streets Monday (ABC News 4).
- Authorities investigating after 8-year-old drowns in family pool (Live 5 News).
Preservation Society will Offer Lineup of Diverse Tours and Events this May
In celebration of National Preservation Month, the Preservation Society of Charleston (PSC) will host a series of in-person and virtual...
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
New Nonprofit Addressing Trauma to Host Launch Event on April 18th
Edmund’s Oast and Kings Leaf Cigars Partnering for “The Palmetto Puff” Fuente Cigar Dinner
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Annual North Charleston Arts Fest Set for April 28th to May 2nd
Local nonprofit Going Places to Host Charity Gala on May 15th
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks