Charleston re-thinks midnight bar ban (Post & Courier).
Weigh in on the midnight bar ordinance Thursday night (Charleston City Paper).
Wounded men shot each other, Berkeley County sheriff's deputies report (Post & Courier).
- Road collapses under weight of fire truck in downtown Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Chic Brasserie Gigi upgrades the Market with French faves (Charleston City Paper).
- Distillery’s pig mascot banned from 2nd Sunday on King Street (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Progress at Bob Waggoner's New Venture (Eater Charleston).
- Dessert & Craft Beer Tasting at Frothy Beard (HCS).
- Who Screams For Ice Cream? (Yelp Charleston).
- A Quick Look at Union Provisions, Opening Tonight (Eater Charleston).
- Firefly’s Southern Accents Line Adds Red Velvet Cake Flavor (HCS).
- Cupcake craze doesn't have end in sight for southerners (News 2).
- Five-Course Wine Dinner at Ristorante LIDI on 7/22 (HCS).
- South Carolina's State Ethics Commission restricts media policy (Post & Courier).
- City council OKs grant for police body cameras (ABC News 4).
- Joe Riley segment on Al Jazeera America airs tonight (Post & Courier).
- Charleston City Council passes building height limit change (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant considered doubling mayor’s pay, upping council salaries (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- SC Supreme Court: Autopsy reports are not public (Post & Courier).
- Stegelin: Summerville Councilmen Statler and Waldorf (Charleston City Paper).
- Doug Wojcik's status at College of Charleston still up in air (Post & Courier).
- Apollo 8 Exhibit at Patriots Point to commemorate 45th anniversary of moon landing (News 2).
- Chomp into Shark Week at the Aquarium this August (HCS).
- Will Schutze brings the art of puppetry to the streets (Charleston City Paper).
- Local piano prodigy wins national competition (News 2).
- North Charleston Performing Arts Center finished as the 43rd Top Selling Theatre in the United States and 58th in the world in Pollstar Magazine’s 2014 Mid-Year Top 100 Theatre Rankings.
RiverDogs Host "Lend an Intern" Contest, Business-Man's Special for Monday (Charleston RiverDogs).
- RiverDogs pitchers Lail, Lindgren, and Smith were all been promoted Tampa (Charleston RiverDogs).
- Lowcountry Artist Market Returns to Music Farm on 8/2 (HCS).
- SC Stingrays hit the ice for 2nd Annual Kid's Day (Live 5 News).
- Summer Reading List (Garden & Gun).
- Charleston Southern running back Christian Reyes recognized for achievements, leadership off field (Post & Courier).
- YOGAPOP Returns on August 28th (HCS).
- McConnell must do a lot to earn the respect of CofC students (Charleston City Paper).
- City considers tech district for peninsula (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- North Charleston chief asks for public's help in curbing violence (ABC News 4).
- Pay increases kick in for CCSD but not for district's lowest paid jobs (News 2).
- Air Force: Charleston air base to lose 19 slots (Live 5 News).
- Lightning hits EMS director's house as storms leave thousands without power (Post & Courier).
- Hundreds watch loggerhead turtle release at Isle of Palms (Post & Courier).
- Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- James Island man brutally beaten, robbed while walking home (Live 5 News).
- News 2's Kyle Dennis was chosen as "Charleston's Favorite Weathercaster" by Weatherist (Facebook).
- Prayers for Tristen Allen: Family, friends on social media hold out hope for missing James Island diver (Post & Courier).
- Hoax prompts SWAT response in Greenville Co. (Live 5 News).
- Social media recap: Videos will have you looking at Charleston, North Charleston in a different way (Post & Courier).
- Wal-Mart Market coming to congested Dorchester-Bacons Bridge intersection (Post & Courier).
- Dump truck donation will help DNR oyster recycling program expand (ABC News 4).
- The more mags that proclaim Charleston is the best, the more tourists that flock to our streets (Charleston City Paper).
- Chimney from World War II POW camp to be removed (Post & Courier).
- Indicted GA filmmakers turn themselves in (ABC News 4).
- Charges dismissed for man accused of killing father, son (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Babysitter arrested for hugging toddler to death (ABC News 4).
- Summerville man sentenced to life in prison for raping two children (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard: Most of passengers evacuated from stalled casino boat off Georgia coast (ABC News 4).
- SC receives more than $1M in clean vessel funds (ABC News 4).
- 2 women get 30 years in SC fire chief killing (ABC News 4).
- FBI: Kidnapped SC man rescued after 6 days in NC (ABC News 4).
- Mt. Pleasant man accused of sexual contact with children (ABC News 4).
- Man electrocuted trying to steal copper in Marion (Live 5 News).
- Blotter: Rock and roll a burrito all night (Charleston City Paper)