- Woman shot to death in North Charleston, suspect in custody (Post & Courier).
- Man arrested (Live 5 News).
- S.C. second worst for number of women in the Legislature (Post & Courier).
- Georgetown deputies look for missing teen (ABC News 4).
- An oasis in the food desert: Fresh Future Farm aims to revitalize North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- HoM To Celebrate 3rd Anniversary on 7/29 (HCS).
- Shrimp business leaving Lowcountry behind (Post & Courier).
- The glory days are gone, but the prince of tides is still shrimping (Post & Courier).
- Striped Pig Distillery Set to Host Another Local Art Exhibit (HCS).
167 Raw serves up plenty of seafood, but more importantly hearty lobstah rolls (Charleston City Paper).
- Crab Shacks Introduce New All Day Menu (HCS).
- Apple trees and patio seating (Post & Courier).
- After two months of raising funds through its Kitchen Karma program, SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar gave a $1,451 check to local charity Camp Rise Above.
- Charleston stop-and-frisk policy opens door for profiling, critics say after Denzel Curnell death (Post & Courier).
- Mark Sanford supports opening up banking for the marijuana states (Post & Courier).
- Mayor predicts hospital plan will lift up Chicora Cherokee (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant native creates 'fun, flirty' new Batgirl for DC Comics (Post & Courier).
- My Wish: Cam Newton (ESPN).
- Girls Rock Showcase Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Football, Wando High and a group home help at-risk teen reach success (Post & Courier).
- Palette and Palate Stroll Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Charleston IFF, film festivals partner with cable service to bring films to TV (ABC News 4).
- Jameis Winston told the Seminoles before the 2013 Clemson game "we're better than them" (Post & Courier).
- Hydrofly Watersports Soars On the Ashley River (HCS).
- ‘Dogs survive marathon against GreenJackets (ABC News 4).
- Music Hall Hosts a Weekend Celebration of Local Art & Music (HCS).
- Inside James Brown’s mansion + video & photo gallery (The State).
- Judge orders James Brown documents made public (ABC News 4).
- The Charleston Revolution studio needs your help to End Alzheimer's Disease (Ride Rev).
- Wonder Works Opens “Mega Magic Fun Lab” (HCS).
- Deaf SC kids getting summer camp experience (ABC News 4).
- Local Child to Release Book on Dealing with Divorce (HCS).
- Charleston airport launches mobile-friendly website design (ABC News 4).
- Sportsman Boats to more than double size of Dorchester County (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Blue Bicycle Books Completes Renovation (HCS).
- Boeing, others lobby for Export-Import Bank renewal (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Local’s Product to Receive National Attention (HCS).
- Local Attorney David Aylor offers pro-bono representation to any Uber drivers caught in city crackdown (Twitter).
- Gadsdenboro Park to open in December, Williams Terrace in June 2015 (Post & Courier).
- Fire displaces family of five in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Wanna bet? You're not alone (Post & Courier).
- Report: Parents charged with neglect couldn't afford baby food (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard rescues man from sinking boat near Kiawah Island (Post & Courier).
- Public-private school partnership aims to give low-income kids a leg up (Post & Courier).
- Deputy fired for assisting criminals, documents show (The State).
- James Garner of 'The Rockford Files,' 'The Notebook' dies (Live 5 News).
- Actress who played Mel Gibson's daughter in 'The Patriot' dies (The State).
- Cousins in knife fight at mobile home park, say deputies (ABC News 4).
- 26-year-old man shot to death at Orangeburg County nightclub (Post & Courier).
- Search for missing child swimmer in Myrtle Beach (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard evacuates ill fisherman off the coast of Bulls Bay (Post & Courier).
- Low flows in ‘Little Salk’ worry Lowcountry residents (The State).