- SWAT gives all clear at Northwood Mall after shooting, suspect still at large, mall reopens (ABC News 4).
- Charleston’s midnight bar closing off the table, city says (Post & Courier).
- Appeals Court Strikes Down Same-Sex Marriage Bans in multiple states including South Carolina (Political Wire).
Appeals court ruling could bring gay marriage to S.C. (Charleston City Paper).
- LGBT couples to apply for marriage licenses Wednesday (ABC News 4).
- Fashion designer’s fatal fall prompts concerns with non-emergency police lines (Post & Courier).
- Family says father’s fatal shooting of son was accidental (ABC News 4).
Stone Brewing says no to S.C., looks at 2 other states (Greenville Online).
- Taco Mamacita Review (Queen of the Foodage).
- The Taste of Charleston & Restaurant Week Set for September (HCS).
- Area chefs join food trucks for Wine + Food launch party (Post & Courier).
- Expect Tortilla Mania at 155 East Bay St. This Fall (Eater Charleston).
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married (Garden & Gun).
- Behold the Progress at West Side Deli on Fishburne (Eater Charleston).
- Guide to the South’s Best Burgers (Garden & Gun).
- Cast-Iron Recipe: Sautéed Shrimp and Okra from Chef BJ Dennis (Garden & Gun).
- Georgean’s Caribbean Soul is a marriage of island and Southern flavors (Charleston City Paper).
- Stack’s Evening Eats introduces new menu (Post & Courier).
- Two Boroughs Larder to Celebrate 3rd Anniversary with Bittermilk (HCS).
- Makeover of Vendue and The Drawing Room brings art to the plate as well as the walls (Post & Courier).
Charleston’s Required Summer Eating List 2014 (Charleston Food Bloggers).
- Paradise Pools is giving away a Green Mountain Daniel Boone pellet grill and bag of pellets (Facebook).
- Get the Scoop! (Charleston Magazine).
- Torch is Toast (HCS).
- Fuzzco Featured in Food and Wine Magazine (Fuzzco).
- How to Make Gravlax (Charleston Magazine).
- Fish to Host “Throwback Thursday” Moo Shu Lunch (HCS).
- Paprika powder sold in SC stores recalled over Salmonella risk (Live 5 News).
- Gov. Nikki Haley: Immigration situation ‘just wrong’ (Post & Courier).
- Thomas Ravenel challenges fellow U.S. Senate candidates to 11 debates (Post & Courier).
- No alternate reality for Ravenel’s Senate campaign (The State).
- Libertarian says he was asked to quit campaign (Independent Mail).
- Poll: Medical marijuana legalization has support of SC voters (ABC News 4).
- Sheheen rallies for Charleston support, 100 days from big election (Live 5 News).
Meet Latta Police Chief Crystal Moore next Wednesday (Charleston City Paper).
- James Island voters go to the polls Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Nikki Haley to meet with Atlantic Beach officials about Bike Fest (Myrtle Beach Online).
- Graham, Scott say SRS has money for fuel project (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Floyd Breeland (HCS).
- SC Supreme Court: Jury trials are for adults only (Post & Courier).
- Torch Velvet Lounge is now closed. A new concept is in the works (Facebook).
- Locally filmed slasher sequel premieres with red-carpet screening (Post & Courier).
- Comedian Jeff Dunham Brings Disorderly Conduct to the Coliseum (HCS).
- Former Cougar great weighs in on coach abuse saga (ABC News 4).
Theatre Charleston Awards nominees announced (Charleston City Paper).
- Photos from the O.A.R. & Phillip Phillips Family Circle Concert (HCS).
- Rapper Lil Boosie skips performance at Ladson fairgrounds after disagreement (Post & Courier).
- Panthers receiver Kelvin Benjamin to have knee MRI (ABC News 4).
- Spend some time with your favorite piece at the Gibbes ahead of renovation (Post & Courier).
- CARTA, RiverDogs Partner for Weekly Trivia Contest (HCS).
Park Circle Film Society shows its Pride with 11 LGBT shorts (Charleston City Paper).
- Downward Facing RiverDog with Kathryn Budig at The Joe this September (HCS).
- ‘Drunk History’ comes to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Elise Testone Releases New Tune Complete with Video (HCS).
- Is “Silicon Harbor” an effective label for Charleston’s tech sector? (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Gaillard Center construction crews working 7 days a week (Post & Courier).
- DIG SOUTH is looking for a Sponsorship Director (DIG SOUTH).
Theatrics Unlimited moving out, Artist & Craftsman moving in (Charleston City Paper).
- Boeing reports reduction in traveled work for 787 program (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Study: Charleston Co. homeowners pay state’s highest insurance rates (Live 5 News).
- S.C. below national average for ‘seriously underwater’ homes (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- ‘Roundabout on steroids’ coming to West Ashley (ABC News 4).
- SC gas prices drop 4 cents per gallon (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant police looking for hit-and-run driver who struck pedestrian (Post & Courier).
- Three death row inmates granted reprieves in Dorchester County (Post & Courier).
- Small Earthquake Recorded Near Ladson (HCS).
- Investigation underway into fire at Ashley Oaks Apartments in West Ashley (News 2).
- Waxing poetic: Charleston billboard raising some eyebrows (Post & Courier).
- SC State President optimistic after turbulence (News 2).
- Flight diversions spike at Charleston airport (Post & Courier).
- Murder case possibly placed in jeopardy due to detective’s affair with suspect’s mother (News 2).
- Mary Ashley continues her fight for life on transplant list (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina Medicaid backlog leaves thousands in insurance limbo (Post & Courier).
- Police investigate two suspicious vehicle fires in same North Charleston neighborhood (Live 5 News).
- ‘Chivalrous’ Knight arrested for ‘defending girlfriend’s honor’ (ABC News 4).
- Nightclub owner accused of killing patron (News 2).
- Children release 150,000 ladybugs at Magnolia Gardens event (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point invites WWII vets to attend Spirit of ’45 Day (ABC News 4).
- Fatal accident in Charleston County (News 2).
- SLED still investigating death of 16-year-old that led to DJJ officer suspensions (The State).
- Officials: Deputy involved in crash will go before review board (Live 5 News).
- SC mom’s arrest sparks child care debate (ABC News 4).
- Man suffers from lacerations after boating accident on Tybee sand bar (Live 5 News).
- Coroner: Grandfather in fatal accident was three times over legal alcohol limit (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Malnourished infant found living in deplorable conditions (Live 5 News).
Charleston Community Sailing Expands Popular Sailing Program for Kids with Autism
Press Release Charleston Community Sailing is excited to announce an expanded summer sailing program for kids with high functioning Autism....
Footlight Steps Back into the Spotlight with Queen Street Cabaret Series
Crowder to Play the Gaillard Center in November
Conroy Center Hosts Conversation with Travel Writers Bill Thompson and Lynn and Cele Seldon
Blue Bicycle Books to Host Book Release Party for Kate Fagan’s “All the Colors Came Out”
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Park Circle Pride to Feature Six Days of Events Celebrating the LGBTQ+ Community
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?