City to propose 3-year ban on bars (Charleston City Paper).
- Police: Teens wanted for Northwoods Mall shooting captured (ABC News 4).
Manhunt in Mount Pleasant called off following search (Post & Courier).
- NCPD: Suspects identified in mall shooting, search underway (Live 5 News).
- SC will defend gay-marriage ban despite appeals court ruling (The State).
- CofC basketball coach, attorney challenge physical abuse charges (ABC News 4).
- Statement of Scott Tompsett on Behalf of Coach Wojcik (Live 5 News).
Folly Beach's rocky horror near the pier (Post & Courier).
- Tax Free Weekend Starts Friday (HCS).
- Police chief mum on outcome of Sullivan's wild pig case (Post & Courier).
- Breweries benefit from Stone’s flirtation with S.C. (GSA Business).
- Home Team BBQ Pitmasters Ready to Cook Across the Pond (HCS).
- City's first real French restaurant Million defied expectations, succumbed to increasing competition (Post & Courier).
- 55 Gallons of Mustard and Mega Meat on Spring Soon (Eater Charleston).
- Cru Cafe chef Zucker rises to challenge with Benne Seed Okra Salad (Post & Courier).
- SC panel approves compromise on teaching evolution (Live 5 News).
- Kocher agrees to debates, asks for 6 more (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina's delegation wants answers about 350 undocumented children (Post & Courier).
- James Island voters choose... (ABC News 4).
- Senate confirms Harris nomination to appeals court (ABC News 4).
- Gov. Haley urges Atlantic Beach to end Bikefest (ABC News 4).
- Charleston’s “Drunk History” Airs Tonight (HCS).
- Mark Bryan Releases New Single; Preps for Homegrown Weekend (HCS).
- Blue Dogs Return to the Music Hall for Two Shows (HCS).
- Cocktails & Cufflinks Charity Bachelor Auction Set for Saturday (HCS).
RiverDogs to rock old-school Rainbows jerseys in honor of Pride Fest (Charleston City Paper).
- Sertoma Football Classic sets schedule, ponders future (Post & Courier).
- Former Gamecock Wharton retires from Panthers (News 2).
- Clemson releases 2014-15 men's basketball non-conference schedule (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks and Bucs release fall schedule (News 2).
- Hanahan triathlete Andy Balchin to brave 'toughest race on Earth' (Post & Courier).
- SC becoming more secretive (News 2).
- Shark caught off Folly Beach draws a crowd (Post & Courier).
- Can you help the Mt. Pleasant Police Department identify this woman? (Facebook).
- Record-breaking free adoption event continues at Charleston Animal Society (Live 5 News).
- Nearly 400 pairs of pants for needy children stolen from Charleston church (Post & Courier).
- Phoenix-based tech company nFocus opens location in Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Out of Wreckage, Lives Emerge (New York Times).
- Unity between residents, law enforcement needed to combat Lowcountry violence, authorities say (Post & Courier).
- Two years later, Dorchester County residents still waiting on community aquatic center (Live 5 News).
- Local Organizations Hope to Make Charleston a World Heritage Site (HCS).
- Myrtle Beach one of Yahoo Travel’s buzziest beach destinations (News 2).
- CCSD OKs one-cent sales tax extension request (ABC News 4).
- Survey: Charleston is among best places for college grads (Live 5 News).
- A tight spot for S.C. at Savannah River site (Post & Courier).
- Armed robber takes off after victim takes suspect's gun, fires shots (Live 5 News).
- Florence police officer kills robbery suspect (ABC News 4).
- Wrongful death lawsuit against Town of Cottageville set for August (Live 5 News).
- SC Beaufort Marine jets in day, night practice (ABC News 4).