On Thursday, November 13th, Charleston residents will be able to travel the world without leaving the confines of Alhambra Hall. That’s because the venue will host Taste of the World, a culinary event featuring samples of Caribbean, Mediterranean, Latin, American, Asian, India, and Italian cuisines.
The 9th installment of event will once again raise funds for the Charleston Port & Seafarers’ Society, an organization that serves the needs of men and women who make their livelihood in the port or at sea.
The Taste of the World event will feature a variety of cuisines from some of Charleston’s best restaurants, prizes and a silent auction. Participating restaurant's include:
- Bistro Toulouse (French)
- Bombay Indian Restaurant (Indian)
- Brittons BBQ (American)
- Coleman Public House (German)
- Hyman’s Seafood (American)
- My Father’s Moustache (British)
- Opal Restaurant & Bar (Mediterranean)
- P.F. Chang’s (Asian)
- Rita’s Seaside Grille (American)
- Saveurs Du Monde Café (French)
- SOL Southwest Kitchen & Tequila Bar (Southwestern),
- Steel City Pizza Co. (Italian)
- Taziki’s (Greek)
- The Crescent Olive (Global)
- Trader Joe’s (Global).
Tickets to the event are $50 each. For more information, click here.