- Doug Wojcik fired from CofC head coach position (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Named Friendliest City in the U.S….Again! (HCS).
- Don’t discount warm weather, sunshine for South’s ‘friendly’ reputation (Post & Courier).
- Chris Latham sentenced to 10 years in prison in murder-for-hire scheme (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston police: ‘There are some things we could have done differently’ (ABC News 4).
- Bertha turns Folly Beach into surfer’s paradise (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police looking for SUV involved in downtown hit-and-run (Live 5 News).
- Tickets on sale for No Kid Hungry gala dinner (Post & Courier).
- Modern Italian on Upper King: One Year at Indaco (Eater Charleston).
- Liquid assets Interesting things to imbibe around town: Angel Oak rose (Post & Courier).
- Bittermilk Cocktail Dinner at The Jasmine Porch on 8/21 (HCS).
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuits (Post & Courier).
- Gullah Cuisine’s Charlotte Jenkins adds Gullah flavor to boiled peanuts (Post & Courier).
- Haley ad touts DSS welfare-to-work program (ABC News 4).
- U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham praises new veteran health care bill (Post & Courier).
- Confederate veterans group: Town sign big enough for all (Post & Courier).
- U.S. Rep. Jim Clyburn discusses Obama impeachment, ACA, DSS (Post & Courier).
- Fire marshal under Gov. Hodges returns to South Carolina role (Post & Courier).
- Former College of Charleston star Brett Gardner becomes Yankees’ new Bronx Bomber (Post & Courier).
- Author Conroy named to Citadel Athletic Hall of Fame (ABC News 4).
- DirecTV will carry SEC Network beginning August 14th (News 2).
- South Carolina meets Cornell in Charleston Classic (ABC News 4).
- Sertoma Club Searching for National Anthem Singers (HCS).
Fall for Greenville lineup: Shovels & Rope, Sturgill Simpson, Old 97’s, and a whole lot more (Charleston City Paper).
- Panthers LB Davis looks to bounce back from snub (ABC News 4).
- Host the Ultimate Fantasy Football Draft at The Alley (HCS).
- Back to school in the Lowcountry (News 2).
- Lowcountry school registration in full swing (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston freshmen forced to triple up in dorms (Post & Courier).
- Report: Charleston not affordable for millennials to buy homes (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Luxury apartments being constructed at Patriots Point (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- NLRB judge: Boeing violated labor law (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- State Ports Authority receives $4 million offer on Port Royal parcel (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Alcoa owners tell Santee Cooper they won’t renew South Carolina power contract; talks continue (Post & Courier).
- Harbor Accelerator launches 2nd round for startups (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Mount Pleasant I’On developers ordered to pay $1.75 million to property owners (Post & Courier).
- BlueCross BlueShield of S.C. backtracks on Nason Medical Center decision (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Nason Medical Center eliminates Rivers Avenue weekend hours (Post & Courier).
- Visitation, funeral set for CSU student killed in weekend crash (Live 5 News).
- Firefighter biking across the US for Make-A-Wish Foundation (ABC News 4).
- Police: Woman tells authorities she fatally stabbed her boyfriend defending herself (Post & Courier).
- Resident escapes mobile home fire, taken to MUSC (ABC News 4).
- Work begins on $350K crosswalk in Avondale (Live 5 News).
- Communities come together to promote safety in ‘National Night Out’ (Live 5 News).
- Witness: Bowling alley evacuated during police event in Goose Creek (ABC News 4).
- MUSC Board of Trustees to select chairman by secret vote (Post & Courier).
- Expansion, unity on tap for James Island (ABC News 4).
- That’s a wrap! Ben Sawyer causeway multi-use path improvement project is complete (News 2).
- Corrections opens unit to help those who harm themselves (Post & Courier).
- Man arrested for accidental shooting death of friend (ABC News 4).
- NCPD, Hazmat on scene of possible meth lab on Habersham St. (Live 5 News).
- OCSO: Man arrested after punching boss, killing him (ABC News 4).
- Johns Island man accused of sexually abusing 3-year-old (Post & Courier).
- H1GHER LEARNING Celebrates Their Non-Profit Designation (HCS).
- Uber Drivers/Users. How have the past few weeks been? (Charleston Reddit).
- Deputies try to ID Lady’s Island bank robbery suspects (ABC News 4).
- Revamped Scrabble dictionary adds ‘hashtag,’ ‘selfie’ (Live 5 News).
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks