Robin Williams Dead: Beloved Actor Dies In Apparent Suicide (Huffington Post).
TOP CHARLESTON STORIES
Police responding to reported shooting in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Exclusive: Boeing 787 output hiccups reemerge at assembly sites (Reuters).
- Police investigate second sucker punch incident on King Street (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Emergency Management re-evaluates flooding-safety procedures (ABC News 4).
- Charleston AFB plane makes another humanitarian airdrop (Post & Courier).
- Detectives investigate death, ‘suspicious situation’ in Murrells Inlet (Live 5 News).
- Map for Charleston Harbor gets first update since 1936 (Post & Courier).
- S.C. farmers faring better than a year ago (Post & Courier).
- What to Expect From Year 10 of the Wine + Food Festival (Eater Charleston).
- Recap: Bombay Sapphire’s “Most Imaginative Bartender Competition” (HCS).
- At Edmund’s Oast, Summer Cocktails Are A Breeze (Charleston Grit).
- Friday at The Glass Onion: Julia Child’s Birthday Dinner (HCS).
- FIG Promotes Server Morgan Calcote to GM (Eater Charleston).
- My Father’s Moustache Announces English Breakfast Menu and Early Weekend Hours (HCS).
- Folly Beach Brunch (Folly Beach).
- As Haley touts welfare program, critics question its results (Post & Courier).
- Obama’s action in Iraq sets off partisan debate among S.C. reps (Post & Courier).
- U.S. Rep. Mark Sanford heading to China for congressional visit (Post & Courier).
- Turmoil continues at DSS despite added staff, change in leadership (Post & Courier).
- Hanahan mayor plans to address Berkeley school board on school site (Post & Courier).
- Long, costly legal battle looming after Doug Wojcik fired by College of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- SEC Network fall slate of college football programming (News 2).
- South Carolina Highway Patrol takes on Georgia Highway Patrol in charity softball game (Post & Courier).
- Some dog-drive deer hunters foresee demise of sport in Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Sertoma schedule clashes titans with pair of huge games Thursday (ABC News 4).
- Summerville’s Zack Bailey commits to South Carolina over Clemson (Post & Courier).
Charleston Moves gets new digs and a new director (Charleston City Paper).
- Panthers out to break single-season sack record (ABC News 4).
- Little League honors Chester mom who volunteers (Post & Courier).
- The MLK, Jr. Pool at 155 Jackson St. will be closed until further notice due to storm damage (Twitter).
- Matthew Moldenhauer and Sandy O’Keefe win Charleston Sprint Triathlon Series Championship (Post & Courier).
- Get 50% OFF Southern Bridal Show Tickets (InTown).
- Mex 1 Hosts The Endless Summer Party & Bikini Fashion Show (HCS).
- Orangeburg native stars in new Spielberg movie (Live 5 News).
- Music Farm Hosts “Bring Your Own Vinyl” Happy Hour This Week (HCS).
- Drum Circle – A Haven of Acceptance in Charleston (Charleston Daily).
- Mount Pleasant man sights, films strange aircraft over Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Deputies say Awendaw man, 56, threatened them with shotgun, ‘booby trap’ (Post & Courier).
- Fire destroys $25M plant building near Charleston (ABC News 4).
- New builder, community coming to Cane Bay Plantation (Post & Courier).
- Hollings Cancer Center receives $3.4 million federal grant (Post & Courier).
- In South Carolina, where 46 percent of folks have debt in collections, credit score change could help (Post & Courier).
- James Island Charter High makes changes to cell phone policy (Live 5 News).
- Rift between Charleston industry recruiter, counties widens (Post & Courier).
- Commission approves SC amendment explanations (ABC News 4).
- Following complaints, Mount Pleasant Council will consider lowering allowable building height (Post & Courier).
- Coroner IDs body found at Charleston City Marina (Live 5 News).
- Mother-daughter duo starting teaching careers together at Windsor Hill (Post & Courier).
- Rescuers: Body of second person swept away in flood found in lake (Live 5 News).
- 15 Reasons You Should Date Someone From South Carolina (Movoto).
- Man sentenced to 55 years for double murder in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
- Beaufort County adds GPS to school buses (ABC News 4).
- News 2, News Radio 94.3 and the American Red Cross team up for the “Be a Hero” blood drive (News 2).
- Charleston region’s home sales keep climbing in July, group says (Post & Courier).
- Officials make arrest in connection with assault at Walmart (News 2).
- SC man goes to jail to report he killed his wife (Live 5 News).
- CA man arrested for coming to SC for sex with minor (ABC News 4).
- Volunteers needed in rural areas to give cancer patients rides to treatment (Live 5 News).
- 1 killed in crash in Colleton County (ABC News 4).
- Two dead in South Carolina traffic wrecks last weekend (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff’s office: Amateur MMA fighter, girlfriend arrested on drug dealing charges (Live 5 News).
- Work to close lane of southbound Ashley River bridge (Post & Courier).
Ohm Radio Announces Farewell to Workshop Party
Charleston’s local radio station, 96.3FM Ohm Radio is hosting a farewell event at Workshop (1503 King Street), on Tuesday, April...
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Hermosa Jewelry and Brown Fox Coffee Partner for April Artisan Market
Annual North Charleston Arts Fest Set for April 28th to May 2nd
Local nonprofit Going Places to Host Charity Gala on May 15th
Earthly Delights: opening 4/17 at Miller Gallery, Charleston
Local Sailing Club to host a Race to Salute Our Active Military and Veterans
Uncategorized3 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Uncategorized9 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks