- Monday Morning Commute Advisory (HCS).
- Rivers Avenue near Durant blocked due to freight train derailment in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Three Area Beaches Among the 10 Best in the South (HCS).
- Severe storms bring heavy rain, flooding downtown streets (Post & Courier).
- 1 dead, 1 missing in South Carolina Upstate flooding (News 2).
- Flooding Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Crews continue search for second person swept away in flood (Live 5 News).
- Heavy rain causes severe flooding in Berkeley County (News 2).
- Rescue squads responding to vehicles stuck in downtown flood water (Live 5 News).
- Lokal more than raw bar, Peninsula Grill takes the cake (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry author Pat Branning comes out with new edition of 'Shrimp, Collards and Grits' (Post & Courier).
- Ross Perot to go in big on Medal of Honor museum effort (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Former James Island Mayor Mary Clark (HCS).
- Since the PGA Championship ran long last night, Reckless did not air on CBS.
- Ice bucket challenge raises money, awareness for ALS (ABC News 4).
- Pictures from Hootie & The Blowfish’s 8/8/14 Show (HCS).
- Charleston Pride Parade Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Pride Festival Rally Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Torch changed its name to "Priya Lounge" on Facebook and posted a few pictures of the new interior (Facebook).
- Head2Head travels back to 'the Swinging Sixties' (Post & Courier).
- Omar Shrine Temple to Host Banquet for Wildlife Conservation Organization (HCS).
- Pirates descend on Charleston Maritime Center for second annual festival (Post & Courier).
- NASCAR driver Stewart strikes, kills driver on NY track (Live 5 News).
- As probe begins, Stewart steps away from the track (ABC News 4).
- Braves outlast RiverDogs with 11th inning walk-off win (ABC News 4).
- Panthers QB Newton, RBs Williams, Stewart to play against KC (ABC News 4).
- SWAT situation in Mount Pleasant (News 2).
- Lowcountry doctor, Nigerian native fears misinformation as source of continued Ebola spread (Live 5 News).
- Missing mountain lion report in Aiken a hoax (ABC News 4).
- Charleston area teachers ready to get students learning (Post & Courier).
- Man missing for 6 days found safe in Sumter swamp (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant man sights, films strange aircraft over Charleston (Post & Courier).
- "Baby Factory" and Other Issues at Hill-Finklea Detention Center in Berkeley County (Charleston Thug Life).
- Area renters lament rising rental rates in Charleston region (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Man fired gun at Trooper during traffic stop (ABC News 4).
- Man wanted for shooting at State trooper during traffic stop arrested (News 2).
- SLED asked to investigate (ABC News 4).
- Man who fired shot in Goose Creek bowling alley also raped 11-year-old, police say (Post & Courier).
- Woman assaulted in Walmart; authorities search for suspect (News 2).
- Landing a cutting edge on sharks (Post & Courier).
- Husband goes to jail to report he killed his wife (ABC News 4).
- Giveaway helps families with back-to-school shopping (Live 5 News).
- SC governor's candidate Ervin releases economy ad (ABC News 4).
- Georgetown woman charged with murder of husband (ABC News 4).