- Stabbing suspect arrested on Isle of Palms, police say (ABC News 4).
- Coroner’s office IDs Mount Pleasant plane crash victims (ABC News 4).
- Sullivan’s Island: Don’t use water for outside purposes (ABC News).
- Dead firefighter's mother questions allowing 'junkyard' next to Sofa Super Store memorial (Post & Courier).
Scott Shor of Edmund's Oast reacts to Best New Restaurant nom from Bon Appetit (Charleston City Paper).
- Lokal is now open (Charleston Eater).
- Mellow Mushroom Franchise Celebrates 40th Anniversary with Throwback Prices (HCS).
- A profile of Chez Nous (Kinfolk).
Quick Bite: High on the Hog (Charleston Magazine).
- Eleven Charleston Restaurants Rated Among the Top 100 in the South (HCS).
- Dee Norton Lowcountry Children’s Center Oyster Roast Fundraiser (HCS).
- Evolution vote left for another day (Post & Courier).
- Judge: 'Stand your ground' doesn't apply in case (ABC News).
- Mount Pleasant vote won't affect controversial Shem Creek building (Post & Courier).
- VA seeks veterans, family for town hall discussion (ABC News).
- Gov. Nikki Haley joins the Ice Bucket Challenge (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina's Flag Raked # 1 by website (Super Compressor).
- Lake Street Dive Plunges into the Charleston Music Hall (HCS).
- Marcus Amaker Mixes it Up on ‘The New Foundation’ (Metronome Charleston).
- Charleston Battery has quick turnaround against Rochester Rhinos (Post & Courier).
- High School Notes: Bishop England coach likes changes to Class AA football playoffs (Post & Courier).
- Citadel offensive line 'starting to steady itself,' coach Mike Houston says (Post & Courier).
- Host your Fantasy Football Draft Parties at King Street Grille, which includes the following FREE (InTown).
- Gamecocks' A'ja Wilson sees 'furious' side of Dawn Staley while playing for Team USA (Post & Courier).
- CCSD officials mark start of new school year (ABC News 4).
- Over 350 new teachers hired (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston student apartments fetch $69 million (Post & Courier).
- News 2 investigates Charleston County School District school bus driver (News 2).
- State education officials mired in details of writing new standards (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point redefining fifth-grade education (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Report shows domestic dispute sparked chase, barricade incident (ABC News 4).
- College of Charleston takes new drone on its maiden voyage (Live 5 News).
- CWS: Leak in pipe connecting fire hydrant led to Wappoo Road flooding (Live 5 News).
- Four arrested on drug charges after search of Charleston house (Post & Courier).
- Troopers: Berkeley County sheriff's deputy in wreck with family of 5 (Post & Courier).
- $400,000 to the Carolinas to gauge offshore sand (ABC News).
- City not so far from being Lake Charleston (Post & Courier).
- 800 new homes coming to Cane Bay Plantation in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
- DHEC: Fox exposes 4 in Berkeley County to rabies (ABC News).
- South Carolina reduces limits for deer hunting season (Live 5 News).
- Knoxville veteran trying to bring USS Clamagore to East Tennessee (News 2).
- Police: SC boy throws boiling water on another boy (ABC News).
- SC mother arrested for using F-word in North Augusta grocery store (News 2).
- Body found at Bulow Boat Landing was 28-year-old man (Post & Courier).
- Hilton Head Man kills rabid raccoon after attack (ABC News).