- Public hearing Wednesday on midnight closing time for new bars (Post & Courier).
City unveils new late-night ordinance (Charleston City Paper).
- Police search for suspect in Goose Creek apartment complex shooting (Live 5 News).
- “Till Death Do Us Part”: The Post & Courier’s special report on domestic violence against women in South Carolina (P&C).
- EMS Respond to “Chemical Release” at Detention Center (HCS).
- Caulk used to repair shower triggers medical alert (ABC News 4).
- Huge data breach affects South Carolina hospitals (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s 7 Most Anticipated Fall Openings (Eater Charleston).
- Proof bartender in running for nation’s “Most Imaginative Bartender” title (Post & Courier).
- Oscar Hines is Charleston’s culinary tour guide (BizzBuzz Charleston).
- Specialty Food Association tests Lowcountry waters (Post & Courier).
- Elegant Popup Dinner Scheduled for October 4th (HCS).
- Chef Sean Brock’s Minero now has a Facebook page and a website (Hat tip to Eater Charleston for first reporting this).
- South Carolina certifies first class of mushroom pickers (Post & Courier).
- Saturday: Wild Game Dinner Featuring Holy City Brewing (HCS).
- New High Cotton chef Shawn Kelly pairs butterbeans with boiled peanuts (Post & Courier).
- Tomorrow is the 2nd Annual BBQ Night at Caviar & Bananas (HCS).
- Ravenel’s campaign trail filmed for ‘Southern Charm’ (The Island Packet).
- Tells Beaufort Tea Party he offers voters a true choice (Post & Courier).
- Haley signs law aimed at growing brewery business (Columbia Regional Business Journal).
- SC senators consider how to attract, keep teachers (Live 5 News).
- Voters can expect new faces in Charleston County School Board races (Post & Courier).
- Haley holding constituent meetings at Statehouse (ABC News 4).
- Tim Scott and Bobby Harrell get wet for ALS (Post & Courier).
- Charleston-based pharmaceutical company launches new cold sore treatment (Post & Courier).
CofC grads start solar-powered golf cart taxi service on Folly (Charleston City Paper).
- Aerospace employment growth takes off (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Container shipping rise bodes well for world trade (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point will be featured on TLC’s Four Weddings on Sept. 12, at 8 pm (Twitter).
- Elise Testone accepted my Ice Bucket Challenge! (Facebook).
- Disney On Ice presents “Treasure Trove” at the Coliseum (HCS).
- Four Couples vie for a dream Charleston Wedding (Charleston Weddings Mag).
- Horace Lawson Hunley tops “10 Unintentional Mass Killers” list (Listverse).
- Hackathon 4: Pirates of Silicon Harbor (HCS).
- McKissick leads inaugural class in Coaches Hall of Fame (News 2).
- Fort Dorchester’s Eurndraus Bryant latest in Patriots’ line of defensive stars (Post & Courier).
- Ashley Ridge QB returns, looks for big 2014 season (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks’ stars are gone, but defense has talent and depth (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina reserve CB Smith out for season (News 2).
- Jose Cuevas named USL Pro Player of the Week (Post & Courier).
- Clemson’s Stanton Seckinger appears ready to return after ankle injury (Post & Courier).
- County settles on Neck area property for long-delayed skatepark (Post & Courier).
- Fresh school year, new state standardized tests (News 2).
- Start of school brings traffic and bus delays in Charleston, Dorchester (Post & Courier).
- No school bus on first day (News 2).
- Cops: Summerville high student arrested after writing threatening message (Live 5 News).
- Charleston man, 20, charged with felony DUI in 17-year-old’s death was mourning plane crash victim (Post & Courier).
- Special Report part 1: The violence at home (ABC News 4).
- Nobody hurt after 8 shots fired in downtown Charleston fight (Post & Courier).
- Robot and its Mount Pleasant inventor head to Liberia to fight Ebola virus (Post & Courier).
- Study says older, more compact cities are healthier (Post & Courier).
- Man whose life stolen from Facebook: ‘It’s surreal. You’re at a loss’ (ABC News 4).
- ECCO holds first ever job fair (Live 5 News).
- Affidavits: 3 arrested in pot growing operation, 288 plants seized (Live 5 News).
- Brochure helps drivers navigate roundabouts (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Fire Department adds $2 million in new equipment (Live 5 News).
- 3 people arrested following meth charges, baby found in residence (News 2).
- Athletic trainers look to differentiate symptoms of heat stroke and heart attacks (News 2).
- Myrtle Beach campaign aimed at fall visitors (ABC News 4).
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks