- Authorities in Berkeley County investigate fatal hit and run (News 2).
- Navy kicks out 34 for nuke cheating (ABC News 4).
- Planning commission recommends 1-year bar moratorium (ABC News 4).
- NC police arrest SC shooting suspect (Live 5 News).
- High school student says he was arrested for killing dinosaur in class assignment (Live 5 News).
- Lottery officials: $1 million MegaMillions ticket sold in Summerville (Live 5 News).
- Heat to torment Lowcountry; advisory issued for Thursday afternoon (Post & Courier).
- Expand your culinary vocabulary at Ethiopian Taste (Charleston City Paper).
- Aya Cookhouse Review (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Gets Mac 'N' Cheesy (Yelp Charleston).
- The Cocktail Club Offers Class Focused on Football Tailgating (HCS).
- JB's Smokeshack isn't daunted by brisket (Post & Courier).
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry headlining South Carolina GOP fundraiser on eve of USC-Texas A&M game (Post & Courier).
- Sheheen calls for transparency at DSS (Post & Courier).
- Ex-officer sues over South Carolina inmate's death, cites whistleblower law (Post & Courier).
- Support of Common Core wanes nationwide, SC lawmaker not surprised (Post & Courier).
- REVIEW: Shovels & Rope craft a sublime new LP, Swimmin' Time (Charleston City Paper).
- Yelp Is Getting Handsy (HCS).
- Interview/Review with Charleston singer-songwriter Tyler Boone (Buzz Artist).
- Free Outdoor Showing of “Good Will Hunting” this Saturday (HCS).
- Meet 22 Year Old Georgia Schrubbe – Writer, Dancer and Charleston Shining Star (Charleston Daily).
- The Get Right Band Celebrates Album Release on Folly (HCS).
- Vlado Meller has Mastered Records for a Long List of Legends (Charleston City Paper).
- Fresh Look for McMahon (Charleston Parks Conservancy).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: News 2′s Lainie Fritz (HCS).
- 2014 College Student Guide (Charleston City Paper).
- College of Charleston considers bringing back Bobby Cremins; Anthony Johnson would be 'coach in waiting' (Post & Courier).
- Farmers Market break-dancer Kyle 'K'Otic' Johnson trains for American Ninja Warrior (Charleston City Paper).
- From McKissick and Goose Creek to upstarts, Sertoma storylines keep coming (Post & Courier).
- Surfer's Healing Event Photo Gallery (Live 5 News).
- Cooper River Bridge Run design for 2015 is unveiled, features fighter jets (Post & Courier).
- Gaines, Kresse to receive Lapchick Awards (ABC News 4).
- Look Out for Cow Pies During this 5K Fun Run! (HCS).
- Summerville's USC-bound Zack Bailey: 'Football just found me' (Post & Courier).
- Desk on top, elliptical on the bottom: Motion learning takes off in CCSD (ABC News 4).
- Officials: Driver able to get kids out of school bus that caught on fire (Live 5 News).
- Making American history more right (Post & Courier).
- New bus service catering to local charter and private school students (Live 5 News).
- SC's ACT test scores stable as more take exam (ABC News 4).
- College’s Hispanic Honor Society Receives National Distinction (CofC).
- Friends remember Pee Dee paramedic found in Lake Marion (News 2).
- Deputies say Florida trucker shot at other driver during road rage incident (ABC News 4).
- Police: Body found in car at West Ashley pharmacy (Live 5 News).
- Mom of murder victim on suspect's release: 'I want her monitored' (ABC News 4).
- 'Announced' jobs aren't 'actual' jobs (Charleston City Paper).
- MUSC researchers closer to finding marker for concussions in MRI's (News 2).
- Dorchester County highway project over $2 million under budget (Live 5 News).
- Few answers, more concerns come from GenEarth meeting (ABC News 4).
- Live 5 Most Wanted fugitive Nikita Spain surrenders to police (Live 5 News).
- Lex. Co deputy coroner charged with DUI, claims beers were from death scene (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police says suspects had collection of stolen goods (Post & Courier).
- Longtime dentist killed in Sumter County fire (Live 5 News).
- South Atlantic Bank opens first Lowcountry branch in Mount Pleasant (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- UPS says 51 retail stores breached by malware (Live 5 News).