Starting today and running through September 10th, Charlestonians will be getting handsy behind the scenes with local businesses. Don't worry, there's no funny business going on, just a comprehensive series of events from Yelp Charleston.
Yelpers will have the opportunity to attend 10 different events, each of which will offer attendees an up-close look at some Holy City Businesses.
- How to Become a King of Pops-icles at King of Pops Warehouse in Park Circle
- 3:30 pm - 7 pm
- See how to make popsicles
- Beer provided by Palmetto Brewery, play ping pong, the live music.
- Tie-Dye Splash at Persimmon Cafe
- 6 pm - 9 pm
- Tie-dye your your favorite white clothing, blankets, etc.
- Food, drinks, and custards
- How to Pick the Perfect Flowers at Anna Bella Florals
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Learn how to buy flowers from the top end down to the grocery store
- You'll make your own "budding" arrangements that you can take home
- Makin' Bacon at Ted's Butcherblock
- 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Ted's will serve some bacon-themed treats
- Drinks will be available
- Life In Outer Spacecraft at Spacecraft Studios
- 7 pm - 9 pm
- Make mason jar terrariums
- Outta My Huevos will be on-site
- Beer will be available too
- Comedy & Crafting at Rock Paper Scissors Studio
- 7 pm - 9 pm
- Learn how to make things out of recyclable materials
- Stand up comedy, food, and drinks
For more information on all of these events, click here.