- Planning Commission passes late-night bar ban (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Deputies: Student, 7, taken into custody after carrying BB gun to school (ABC News 4).
- Authorities: Deputies, SWAT surround Colleton Co. home for man armed with rifle (Live 5 News).
- 'Stand your ground' scrutinized after North Charleston murder suspect freed on bail (Post & Courier).
- Attorney releases statement on student's arrest, suspension for dinosaur story (ABC News 4).
Lee Brothers filming new travel and food show in Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Chickenland is One Step Closer to Fruition (Eater Charleston).
- Twenty Six Divine launches cheese happy hour (Post & Courier).
- Help a Chef at Shrimp & Grits (InTown).
- Tickets still available to Little Chef Big Chef (Post & Courier).
- Porter Gaud, Cane Bay win in record heat at Sertoma (ABC News 4).
- Sertoma Photo Gallery (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston's Corey Washington catching New York Giants' attention (Post & Courier).
- RB Davis might miss No. 9 South Carolina's opener (News 2).
- Sheheen hits Haley on hacking in new TV ad (Post & Courier).
- A Proposed Solution to the Problems on Upper King Street (HCS).
- Cash-strapped Democrat Hutto has web-only ad out in Senate race (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina film history on new Film Commission smartphone app (Post & Courier).
- Some Like It Hot: 2015 Firefighter Calendar Debut Party Tonight (HCS).
- Hootie sends ‘get well’ card to King Street sucker punch victims (ABC News 4).
- Shep Rose Blog: Tinder And The Effortless Liason (Charleston Grit).
- After-school drum line takes kids off the street and into the beat (ABC News 4).
Bring in your Student I.D to Museum of Living Arts now through Sept. 30th & get $5 OFF ANY PIERCING (Charleston City Paper).
- Photos from “Whole Lotta Zeppelin” at the Pour House (HCS).
- Hey, S.C. cowards: Stop beating women (Post & Courier).
Man arrested after asking undercover cops for a ride home (Charleston City Paper).
- N. Charleston Police investigating possible meth lab (Live 5 News).
- Family asks for information in unsolved North Charleston murder (ABC News 4).
- Highway 78 reopens after mulch fire contained (ABC News 4).
- Carriage horses near limit for heat (Post & Courier).
- Police: Mt. Pleasant burglary ended in chase, crash (ABC News 4).
- SCE&G plans solar farms in Cayce, North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Revenues at SC ports up sharply last fiscal year (ABC News 4).
- Several fire departments fighting mulch fire in Ladson (News 2).
- All WB, 1 EB lane on Highway 78 re-open following closure for fire (Live 5 News).
- Authorities investigate body found in West Ashley (News 2).
- Authorities arrest Cross man for fatal hit-and-run in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
- Nearly 60 arrested in SC town's 4-day prostitution sting (News 2).