- Planning Commission passes late-night bar ban (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Deputies: Student, 7, taken into custody after carrying BB gun to school (ABC News 4).
- Authorities: Deputies, SWAT surround Colleton Co. home for man armed with rifle (Live 5 News).
- ‘Stand your ground’ scrutinized after North Charleston murder suspect freed on bail (Post & Courier).
- Attorney releases statement on student’s arrest, suspension for dinosaur story (ABC News 4).
Lee Brothers filming new travel and food show in Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Chickenland is One Step Closer to Fruition (Eater Charleston).
- Twenty Six Divine launches cheese happy hour (Post & Courier).
- Help a Chef at Shrimp & Grits (InTown).
- Tickets still available to Little Chef Big Chef (Post & Courier).
- Porter Gaud, Cane Bay win in record heat at Sertoma (ABC News 4).
- Sertoma Photo Gallery (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston’s Corey Washington catching New York Giants’ attention (Post & Courier).
- RB Davis might miss No. 9 South Carolina’s opener (News 2).
- Sheheen hits Haley on hacking in new TV ad (Post & Courier).
- A Proposed Solution to the Problems on Upper King Street (HCS).
- Cash-strapped Democrat Hutto has web-only ad out in Senate race (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina film history on new Film Commission smartphone app (Post & Courier).
- Some Like It Hot: 2015 Firefighter Calendar Debut Party Tonight (HCS).
- Hootie sends ‘get well’ card to King Street sucker punch victims (ABC News 4).
- Shep Rose Blog: Tinder And The Effortless Liason (Charleston Grit).
- After-school drum line takes kids off the street and into the beat (ABC News 4).
Bring in your Student I.D to Museum of Living Arts now through Sept. 30th & get $5 OFF ANY PIERCING (Charleston City Paper).
- Photos from “Whole Lotta Zeppelin” at the Pour House (HCS).
- Hey, S.C. cowards: Stop beating women (Post & Courier).
Man arrested after asking undercover cops for a ride home (Charleston City Paper).
- N. Charleston Police investigating possible meth lab (Live 5 News).
- Family asks for information in unsolved North Charleston murder (ABC News 4).
- Highway 78 reopens after mulch fire contained (ABC News 4).
- Carriage horses near limit for heat (Post & Courier).
- Police: Mt. Pleasant burglary ended in chase, crash (ABC News 4).
- SCE&G plans solar farms in Cayce, North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Revenues at SC ports up sharply last fiscal year (ABC News 4).
- Several fire departments fighting mulch fire in Ladson (News 2).
- All WB, 1 EB lane on Highway 78 re-open following closure for fire (Live 5 News).
- Authorities investigate body found in West Ashley (News 2).
- Authorities arrest Cross man for fatal hit-and-run in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
- Nearly 60 arrested in SC town’s 4-day prostitution sting (News 2).
WestEdge Day Set for May 22nd
WestEdge will host “WestEdge Day” on Saturday, May 22nd from noon to 4 pm at 22 WestEdge Street (across from...
The Philos Project Continues the “Conversation on Race” in Charleston
Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen to host Paint Your Pet Party
Dashi to Host Charcuterie Class on May 22
Home Team BBQ Joins Operation Home in Hosting 11th Annual Gimme Shelter Event on May 20th
Mentoring Program Continues to Celebrate Its Members for Being Gentlemen
Join the Charleston Parks Conservancy for a Picnic in Hampton Park on May 22
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks