The Charleston Concert Association (CCA) is expanding for it's 78th season. The 2014-2015 performance year will feature an extra concert and will take place at three different venue - the most in its history.
This year's schedule is as follows:
- 10/23/14 - Marsalis “Well-Tempered” ft. Branford Marsalis with the Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia - Charleston Music Hall
- 11/18/14 - All is Calm: The Christmas Truce of 1914 - Charleston Music Hall
- 2/16/15 - Christina & Michelle Naughton - Sottile Theatre
- 3/9/15 - Tango Buenos Aires - Sottile Theatre
- 4/7/15 - The Russian National Ballet Theatre’s Cinderella - North Charleston Performing Arts Center
All performances start at 7:30 p.m.
Season tickets range from $190 to $390 and can be purchased now by calling 843-727-1216. Individual tickets go on sale October 1st and will be available through TicketMaster. More information can be found here.