- Coroner IDs body found at Remley's Point as man involved in police chase (ABC News 4).
- S.C. law enforcement tap into military equipment (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County Sheriff's Office arrests 16 in roundup operation (Live 5 News).
- Animal society set one-day adoption record for August on Saturday (Post & Courier).
- 'Out of the norm' neighbors say after loaded gun tossed on field at Sertoma (Live 5 News).
- SLED: Aynor officer offers to drop ticket if girl raises shirt (Live 5 News).
- Not his first time in trouble for this (Live 5 News).
- Naked SC man arrested in bar covered with feces, urine, police say (News 2).
- Charleston Wine + Food festival releases 2015 schedule (Post & Courier).
- Does away with tiered categories (Post & Courier).
- Win Free Burgers for a Year in HoM’s Super Bowl Contest (HCS).
- Reggae Grill holds court at jerk fest (Post & Courier).
- Alluette's Café Closes Reid Street Location (Eater Charleston).
- Inaugural Lowcountry Mushroom Gathering (HCS).
- INDI Conference brings hospitality pros to the same table (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina back in 2016 spotlight (CNN).
- Community leader suggests ways to keep guns out of teenager's hands (News 2).
- 'Gray area' clouds state's stand your ground law (ABC News 4).
- Graying of SC prisons will cost state’s taxpayers (The State).
- Prosecutor has several options on Harrell case (ABC News 4).
- Pair of Yankees minor leaguers suspended 50 games (ABC News 4).
- News 2 Investigates: How safe are football helmets at Lowcountry schools? (News 2).
- South Carolina, Texas A&M feature new starters (ABC News 4).
- Jimmy Fallon upstages Stephen Colbert’s Emmy win with hilarious acceptance speech (Salon).
- Auditions for Ballet Academy of Charleston's Winter Performance (InTown).
- City Paper Taking Nominations for 2014 Music Awards (HCS).
- Fashion-Focused Social Media Party Encourages Selfie-Taking (HCS).
- OPEN Arts Expo at The Cistern Yard on 9/21 (HCS).
- 2015 Cooper River Bridge Run Poster Unveiled (HCS).
- NCPD: 1 arrested, guns seized following high speed chase (Live 5 News).
- SCHP: Authorities on scene of fatal collision in Berkeley County (Live 5 News).
- Deputies investigating Colleton Co. weekend shootout (Live 5 News).
- Oklahoma truck accident kills Summerville man, injures wife (Live 5 News).
- S.C. Electric & Gas Co. requests proposals to supply solar energy (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- The pond next door; James Islanders worry for 'garden' stormwater basin they created (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek man pleads guilty to 10 counts of animal cruelty (Live 5 News).
- As Darkness to Light grows, volunteers express concerns about leadership (Post & Courier).
- Car fire shuts down 1 WB lane on I-526 near N. Rhett Ave. exit (Live 5 News).
- Leaders provide update on Charleston Fisher House (ABC News 4).
- SC deputies release more info on Wal-Mart arrest (ABC News 4).
- State-owned utility loans $11M for rural projects (ABC News 4).
- School start time shuffle? (News 2).
- Beaufort working on sea level rise plan (ABC News 4).
- CCSD board sets priority in construction projects (ABC News 4).
- Walterboro man charged with criminal sexual conduct with employee (Live 5 News).
- Rip current, small craft advisories on SC coast (ABC News 4).