The Inaugural Lowcountry Hogfest, a two-day festival benefiting the MUSC Children's Hospital, will be held this Friday and Saturday in the field behind the Low Country Harley-Davidson at 4707 Dorchester Road.
The new event will include a BBQ Competition sanctioned by the Kansas City BBQ Society, live music, a Kid Zone, vendors, a Custom Car & Bike Show, Chicken Wing & BBQ Pork Tastings, a Beard & Mustache Contest, a Tattoo Contest, a Hot Wing Eating Contest and more.
Gaslight Street will be performing on Friday at 5:30 pm, while the Muddy Kings (noon), and Elise Testone (3 pm) play on Saturday.
Here's a look at each day's schedule:
Friday, August 29th
- 5 pm – Event Open to the Public – Vendors, Kid Zone, Food Trucks, Corn Hole, Kegs Tapped
- 5:30 pm – Live Music by Gaslight Street
- 6 pm – People’s Choice Wing Contest Tasting Begins (Stage 2)
- 6:15 pm – Blazin’ Wing Challenge Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings
- 7:30 pm – Award Ceremony for KCBS People’s Choice Wing Contest
- 8 pm - Close
Saturday, August 30th
- 12 pm – Event Open to the Public – Vendors, Kid Zone, Car & Bike Show, Food Trucks, Corn Hole, Kegs Tapped
- 12 pm – Live Music by The Muddy Kings
- 1 pm – Tattoo Contest Sponsored by Motor City Ink
- 2 pm – BBQ Tastings Begin
- 2 pm – Beard & Mustache Contest Sponsored by Holy City Beard & Mustache Society
- 3 pm – Car Show Awards Sponsored by Gorilla Fabrication
- 3 pm – Live Music by Elise Testone
- 4 pm – Award Ceremony for KCBS BBQ Competition Sponsored by Gorilla Fabrication
- 6 pm - Close
For more information, visit Hogfest's official website.