The Granary will host the South Carolina Aquarium’s next Sustainable Seafood Dinner on Sunday, August 31st at 6 pm. Ten percent of the event’s proceeds will go to the aquarium’s Sustainable Seafood Initiative.
Chef Brandon Florie will prepare a five course meal that includes beverage pairings from Palmetto Brewery.
- Seafood Charcuterie: wreckfish rillettes, pastrami cured salmon, cobia bologna, shrimp mousse, grain mustard, house pickles, sourdough bread with Palmetto Lager
- Vermillion Snapper Carpaccio: pickled mustard seeds, beets, pears, jalapenos, cilantro, pea tendrils with Palmetto Ginger Slap
- Surf and Turf: sous vide chorizo pork cheeks, clam ravioli, fennel puree, baby leeks, clam emulsion with Palmetto Blonde
- Whole Roasted Rainbow Trout: charred brussels sprouts, eggplant, baby yukon potatoes, smoked celery root, salsa verde with Palmetto Cherry Wood Smoked Malt Stout
- TBD with Palmetto Espresso Porter
Reservations can be made by calling The Granary at 843-216-3832. Click here for further information.
Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition Returns to Charleston
The Piccolo Spoleto Outdoor Art Exhibition (PSOAE) will open its 42nd season on Friday, May 28th, running daily through Saturday,...
Point Hope to Host First Free Community Event
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Spend One Night with Nikki Glaser this October at the Charleston Music Hall
Explore Charleston and Lowcountry Hospitality Association to Host Hospitality & Tourism Hiring Event
Lowcountry Action Committee Co-Sponsors May Program Series #HandsOffEastSide
Wishes in Bloom Invites Community to Unique Culinary Event to Raise Funds for Make-A-Wish
Uncategorized4 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
Resources8 years ago
Do You Speak Charleston? Pronunciation Guide
Resources8 years ago
Charity6 years ago
Charleston Nonprofits & Charities
Uncategorized10 months ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
Food6 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks