The Granary will host the South Carolina Aquarium’s next Sustainable Seafood Dinner on Sunday, August 31st at 6 pm. Ten percent of the event’s proceeds will go to the aquarium’s Sustainable Seafood Initiative.
Chef Brandon Florie will prepare a five course meal that includes beverage pairings from Palmetto Brewery.
- Seafood Charcuterie: wreckfish rillettes, pastrami cured salmon, cobia bologna, shrimp mousse, grain mustard, house pickles, sourdough bread with Palmetto Lager
- Vermillion Snapper Carpaccio: pickled mustard seeds, beets, pears, jalapenos, cilantro, pea tendrils with Palmetto Ginger Slap
- Surf and Turf: sous vide chorizo pork cheeks, clam ravioli, fennel puree, baby leeks, clam emulsion with Palmetto Blonde
- Whole Roasted Rainbow Trout: charred brussels sprouts, eggplant, baby yukon potatoes, smoked celery root, salsa verde with Palmetto Cherry Wood Smoked Malt Stout
- TBD with Palmetto Espresso Porter
Reservations can be made by calling The Granary at 843-216-3832. Click here for further information.