- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 9/5 – 9/7/14 (HCS).
- Deputies: Dorchester County Kindergartener suspended for threatening to shoot teacher (Live 5 News).
- Report: Pregnant Cane Bay woman wrestles gun from attacker (ABC News 4).
- SLED: 32 officer-involved shootings reported this year (Live 5 News).
Grant Introduced As CofC Men's Basketball Head Coach (CofC Sports).
- Charleston Beer Week: What To Do on Day 1 (HCS).
Fancy Snacks Are Back at the McCrady's Bar (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston Beer Week Gets a New Untappd Badge (HCS).
- Ashley Bakery debuts cake decorating classes (Post & Courier).
- Construction and a Christmas Tree at Harold's Cabin (Eater Charleston).
- Chef Bob Waggoner talks about DIY construction, Guy Fieri, and the opening of his own cooking school (Charleston City Paper).
- One of the “10 Best Italian Restaurants Outside Italy” Resides in Charleston (HCS).
- Butcher & Bee Offers Fans a Chance to See The Daily (Eater Charleston).
- Sippin Saturdays Continues Through the Fall (HCS).
- Signature Collins, brisket, cheese hour (Post & Courier).
- The Great Charleston Pop Off Is Back With Free Pops (HCS).
- Eat This Tonight: Restaurant Week reservation roundup (Charleston City Paper).
Is Mark Sanford a pill popper? (Charleston City Paper).
- Tom Ervin seeks to offer a choice in governor's race (Post & Courier).
- Vincent Sheheen ad says Gov. Nikki Haley not being accountable in hacking (The State).
- It's almost time for debates (Post & Courier).
- Haley stresses training for South Carolina's workforce (Post & Courier).
- H. Ross Perot supporting Medal of Honor Museum (News 2).
- A wild hobo clown tramp gives a libertarian stance on the late-night bar debate (Charleston City Paper).
- Floyd, Sabb in runoff in SC Senate district 32 (Post & Coureir).
- Sample the best of Charleston's Food and Waterways in this week's 5 Around Town (Live 5 News).
- D'Vine Affair Masquerade Gala raises funds for juvenile arthritis research (Post & Courier).
- According to All Eyes Media, Shovels & Rope's Swimmin’ Time debuted at #20 on the Billboard Top 200 Current chart and currently holds the #2 spot at Americana Radio for the fourth straight week. The album also debuted at #5 on the Rock chart and #6 on the Independent chart.
- Charleston Sister Summit grows to 9 days of events (Post & Courier).
- WEZL Throwing Tailgate Party Before Tonight’s Jake Owen Concert (HCS).
- The Citadel ranked fourth 'fittest' college in the United States (Post & Courier).
- Investigation into football helmet safety continues to prompt change (News 2).
- NFL scout to Citadel: No. 1 Florida State has 40 NFL prospects (Post & Courier).
- Clemson unveils Memorial Stadium upgrades at Saturday's home opener (Post & Courier).
- Inside the game: South Carolina State at No. 23 Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Inside the Game: East Carolina at No. 21 South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks running back David Williams: 'I'm just waiting on my chance' (Post & Courier).
- Blitz On 2 - Week 2 High School Football schedule & scores (News 2).
- Charleston Southern focused as Division II Newberry visits Buccaneer Field (Post & Courier).
- Judge denies bond for man accused in Cane Bay assault, burglary (ABC News 4).
- Saturday rally in Charleston to support family of black men who have been killed (Post & Courier).
- Seeking Savanna: Dorothy Lee Barnett being extradited to US (ABC News 4).
- City to place more bike racks on King Street (Post & Coureir).
- Doctors say father's story doesn't add up, infant was abused (ABC News 4).
- High obesity rate shows S.C. needs to slim down (Post & Courier).
- Debris on I-26 westbound snarls Friday afternoon traffic (News 2).
- Convenience store robbery under investigation in North Charleston (News 2).
- New Safe Harbor program to provide help to mothers suffering substance addictions (Post & Courier).
- Forum on Mount Pleasant development to be held (News 2).
- SCDOT holding public input meeting on an island inaccessible by public transit (Charleston City Paper).
Every state wishes it had South Carolina's cool flag (Post & Courier).
- School Lockdowns and alerting procedures (News 2).
- Police: One person arrested following Summerville bank robbery (Live 5 News).
- 3 rehabilitated sea turtles being released in SC (ABC News 4).
- New leader of Dee Norton center helps sexually abused children when they need it most (Post & Courier).
- Resident helps Dorchester County deputies nab car break-in suspects (Live 5 News).
- Upstate high school coach charged with embezzlement (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Ravenel man arrested after assault (Live 5 News).
- 37 indicted in Upstate massive meth bust (The State).
- Mount Pleasant police search for suspect following armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Traffic stop for seat belt violation leads to trooper-involved shooting (Live 5 News).
- 4 students in Burton treated for heat when school evacuated (ABC News 4).
- Video shows fight between teen girls at Lexington High (Live 5 News).