- One Charleston County Deputy Killed, Another Wounded in Shooting at West Ashley Apartment (HCS).
- CCSO: Deputy wounded in West Ashley shooting out of surgery; investigation continues (Live 5 News).
- After deputy killed in West Ashley, 'incomprehensible' night became even more difficult to bear (Post & Courier).
- Suspect in fatal deputy shooting confirmed dead (News 2).
- Vigil set for Thursday at scene of shooting that killed 1 deputy, injured another (ABC News 4).
- Colleagues remember county employee who died while assisting officers during standoff (Live 5 News).
- Nationally Syndicated Radio Show Donates 10k to Fallen Deputy’s Family (HCS).
- Undercover report: North Charleston workers express concerns over 787 quality controls (Charleston City Paper).
- Bodies of 5 missing Lexington Co. children found in Alabama (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston, Wojcik reach settlement agreement (Live 5 News).
- Suspect apologizes for shooting North Charleston taxi driver (ABC News 4).
- Could Normandy Farm Bakery be opening at 106 Grove St.? (Charleston City Paper).
- What's Going In at the Former Lucky's Address? (Eater Charleston).
- Chef BJ Dennis creating new menu for Republic Garden & Lounge (Charleston City Paper).
- Learn about rice production this week (Post & Courier).
- Publix issues bagel recall after glass, stone found (Live 5 News).
- The Park Café and Their Magnificent Egg Sandwich (Eater Charleston).
- The Griffon Pub is Closed until Thursday (Eater Charleston via Instagram).
- Polls show Republicans lead in Senate and governor's races (Post & Courier).
- New poll says Ervin rising in governor’s race (The State).
- U.S. Sen. Tim Scott endorsed by NRA (Post & Courier).
- SC DSS announces major changes (News 2).
- Prepare for the long haul, Iraq-Afghanistan veterans say (Post & Courier).
- Chase After a Cure’s “Hole Lot of Fun” Set for Sunday (HCS).
- The Dunder Chiefs join Coast Records (Charleston City Paper).
- Justin Townes Earle Plays the Music Hall this November (HCS).
- An Inside Look at Chucktown Music Group (Fix.fm).
- The Royal Tinfoil Celebrate Album Release Friday at PoHo (HCS).
- Bill Murray Reveals The Women He'd Choose For 'Ghostbusters 3' (Huffington Post).
- High School Notes: Summerville-Goose Creek leads marquee matchups (Post & Courier).
- Spurrier says former Gamecocks star Clowney won't be out for long (Post & Courier).
- Spurrier take on Ray Rice should become law (Post & Courier).
South Carolina's ignominious domestic violence ranking (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point Remembers 9/11/01 This Thursday (HCS).
- CRDA funding on the line as leaders debate organization’s role (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Clemson reaches Top 20, USC program nation’s best again (The State).
- Fire crews respond to wall, roof collapse downtown (Live 5 News).
- MUSC doctors starting to see cases of Enterovirus (ABC News 4).
- TorqTek expands in North Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Nason Medical Center sued by physician assistant (Post & Courier).
- Maritime panel to hold sessions on port congestion (ABC News 4).
- Federal grant to help pay for Port of Charleston terminal upgrades (Post & Courier).