- Hundreds attend funeral for fallen Charleston County deputy (ABC News 4).
- Dispatch sends 'final call' to fallen Charleston County deputy (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff Cannon Interview (Live 5 News).
- Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Photo Gallery (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Man shot to death at Goose Creek apartment (Live 5 News).
- CCSD: Student in custody after BB gun fired at bus stop; One student Injured (Live 5 News).
- Boeing calls Al-Jazeera report ‘tabloid-style’ (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Uber hearing with South Carolina agency canceled after ride-sharing service files for license (Post & Courier).
- New Place Tavern & Table Pops Up on Shem Creek (Eater Charleston).
- High Wire Distilling Co. Celebrates 1st Anniversary (HCS).
- Upper King St, HoM, CO, Husk, Indaco, The Ordinary all mentioned in WSJ post (Wall Street Journal).
- Oooh La La: It’s Whiskey After Dark with Hot Little Biscuits (HCS).
- Fast Casual Livelihood Café Opens in West Ashley (Eater Charleston).
- Piggly Wiggly's retreat from the Charleston region hits one-year mark (Post & Courier).
- Grill and Island Bar Offers Restaurant Month Menu (HCS).
- Up close look at R Kitchen (Charlesmopolitan).
- Seabrook Island opening gates for Coastal Kitchen Tour (Post & Courier).
- INDI Conference Visits Charleston on October 1st (HCS).
- Eater Will Look Very Different in Seven Days (Eater Charleston).
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to visit Charleston on Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Ethics reform in the wake of Bobby Harrell's indictments (Post & Courier).
- Could two words turn into one more headache for Bobby Harrell? (The State).
- ICYMI: Mark Sanford's "Confessions Part II" drops via Facebook (Charleston City Paper).
- Judge: Sanfords to mediate over parenting issues (ABC News 4).
- Colonial Lake renovation a bold vision by Mayor Riley, more (Post & Courier).
- Ervin's call for DSS session called unrealistic (ABC News 4).
- Sen. Tim Scott, Carly Fiorina talk gender pay gap (Post & Courier).
- Graham: ISIL America's fight; administration 'delusional' (Politico).
- Charleston County pays treasurer, former auditor Moseley thousands in back pay (Post & Courier).
- Finding Fela Screening at Cinebarre (Tugg).
- 6th Annual Mozart In The South Festival Begins Thursday (HCS).
- City Paper offering $3 discount on Oktoberfest tickets (Charleston City Paper).
- Bill Murray took a trip to Jedburg this weekend (Charleston City Paper).
- “Little Mozart Circus” Returns to Marion Square this Saturday (HCS).
- Broadway hit "Sister Act" coming to North Charleston Performing Arts Center (Charleston City Paper).
- Enjoying the Folly Beach County Park (Folly Beach).
Did Jameis Winston take a swing at a Citadel player? (Post & Courier).
- Short-handed Battery fall 2-1 in AET (Charleston Battery).
- SoCon Panic Poll: Of purple fortune cookies and Sparky Woods (Post & Courier).
- Clemson notes: No, no, Chad Morris won't go slow (Post & Courier).
- Gamecocks defense 'grew up' in victory over Georgia (Post & Courier).
- Arkansas overtakes Wake Forest in Cougar Classic women's college golf (Post & Courier).
- DJ Jones says USC visit an eye opener, but he's still committed to Florida State (Post & Courier).
- Are You The Match That Could Save a Young Boy’s Life? (HCS).
- SCDOT: 2 Charleston County bridges to be replaced (Live 5 News).
- Laura Manheim Hewitt, local food and arts advocate, dies (Post & Courier).
- US Marshals: Man threatens shootout with SC police (ABC News 4).
- MUSC Children's Hospital Administrator John Sanders tackles cancer and the biggest challenge of his career (Post & Courier).
- Severe Weather Photo Gallery (Live 5 News).
- James Island getting first traffic circle as Harbor View work gets underway (Post & Courier).
- SC gas prices drop 3.2 cents in last week (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County high schools still waiting to receive new A.P. U.S. history books (Post & Courier).
- Letter found on body of Appalachian State student, police say (News 2).
- Hilton Head Island museum plans expansion (ABC News 4).
- SC law officers honor tops among them (News 2).
- Man gets 35 years for domestic death in Florence (News 2).