Attendees can kick off their shoes, step in the sand, and enjoy some coastal Italian-inspired dishes from Chef Ken Vedrinski (Trattoria Lucca & Coda del Pesce) and friends. Those friends include:
- Clay Conely - Buccan & Imoto, Palm Beach, FL
- Nicholas Stefanelli - Bibiana, Washington, D.C.
- Michael Toscano - Perla, New York, NY
- Ford Fry - St. Cecilia, Atlanta, GA
The menu will include Italian wine pairings from the following wineries:
- Castello di Fonterutoli, Toscana, Italy
- Feudi di San Gregorio, Campania, Italy
- Fontana Candida, Lazio, Italy
- Tenuta Cerulli Spinozzi, Abruzzo, Italy
- Masi Agricola, Veneto, Italy
- Tenuta di Salviano, Umbria, Italy
- Fazi Battaglia, Le Marche, Italy
- Cantina Maculan, Veneto, Italy
- Ceretto Vitivincole, Piemonte, Italy
- Cantina Maschio, Veneto, Italy
The event is $85 per person and is only open to those 21 and over. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 843-886-2307.
Click here for more information.