- DCSO investigating Sunday shooting on Bainsbury Lane (Live 5 News).
- One person dead after accident in Berkeley County (News 2).
- Man sentenced to 50 years in fatal 2012 restaurant shooting (Live 5 News).
- #Hugo25: Live 5 News looks back at Hurricane Hugo (Live 5 News).
- 3-year-old girl injured in accidental shooting (Live 5 News).
- Taste of Charleston returns for 34th year (Post & Courier).
- Louie’s Kids and Cinebarre to Premiere Critically Acclaimed ‘Fed Up’ Documentary (The Digitel).
- Wild Dunes Announces Inaugural “Tale Of The Fish” Soiree (HCS).
- Aunt Sadie was a guiding light for home cook and baker (Post & Courier).
- Eater debuted their new website design (Eater Charleston).
- The pitfalls of barbecue reportage (Post & Courier).
- The Obstinate Daughter, Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. (Eater Charleston).
- Candidates in governor's race trade dubious claims (ABC News 4).
- Have You See T-Rav’s Campaign Commercial? Is This Real Life? (HCS).
- Paul Tinkler has launched his campaign website (TinklerForMayor.com).
- Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder Visit the Music Hall this November (HCS).
- Taking the library to rural Berkeley County (Post & Courier).
- Robert Earl Keen Schedules Performance at the Music Hall (HCS).
- College GameDay heading to Columbia (Live 5 News).
- Clemson Falls to Winston-less FSU In OT (Live 5 News).
- Clemson coach says freshman quarterback will start (ABC News 4).
- Gamecocks beat Vanderbilt in first road game, 48-34 (Live 5 News).
- Family Circle Cup tickets are now on sale (Ticketmaster).
- Charleston Southern beats The Citadel 20-18 (ABC News 4).
- College of Charleston edges rival Citadel in women's soccer, 2-1 (Post & Courier).
- Friday Football Frenzy: Highlights, recaps, scores, and photos (ABC News 4).
- 'I am not the Charleston arsonist!' convicted fire-setter proclaims from prison (Post & Courier).
- Disabled vet volunteers during Lt. Dan Band weekend (ABC News 4).
- DPS fires trooper who shot man during traffic stop (Live 5 News).
- Man arrested for downtown robbery (News 2).
- US Census: Poverty on the rise in South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Isle of Palms considers beach parking pass (Post & Courier).
- Slates for Sarah: Seminar aimed at preventing movie set deaths (ABC News 4).
- State law changes open wild mushroom market in South Carolina (Beaufort Gazette).
- Red Cross launches new campaign coinciding with 25th anniversary of Hurricane Hugo (News 2).
- Wisconsin pastor to become new Bob Jones president (News 2).
- Report: Cocaine, guns, and 2lbs of weed found in N. Charleston apartment (Live 5 News).
- Human trafficking experts gather in Bluffton (News 2).
- SC set to release state unemployment for August (News 2).
- Ben Sawyer Bridge reopened after collision (ABC News 4).
- Expert discussing mobility in downtown Charleston (ABC News 4).