- Charleston City Council approves one-year moratorium on new bars in the peninsula's entertainment district (Post & Courier).
- Charleston nonprofit sends aid to town hit by Ebola (Live 5 News).
- Charleston's New Hot Spots (Garden & Gun).
- Pedestrian and bicyclist injured in downtown hit-and-runs (Charleston City Paper).
- The 2014 Taste of Charleston Starts this Friday (HCS).
- Is Leon's Oyster Shop Too Hip For This Critic? (Eater Charleston).
- New Belgium’s Clips Beer & Film Tour Stops in Charleston Thursday (HCS).
- 5 Things to Know About North Central Addition St. Alban (Eater Charleston).
- Southern food stories underfoot at new country music history site (Post & Courier).
- Hogs for a Cause Big Barbecue; Wine Dinner at Butcher & Bee (Eater Charleston).
- The Daily, a new gourmet market, opens on Upper King (Post & Courier).
- Court filing sheds light into end of Bobby Harrell-Alan Wilson dispute (Post & Courier).
- Deadline to register to vote is coming up (ABC News 4).
- Sheheen pulls latest ad attacking Haley on DSS (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County Councilman asks DHEC to shut down smelly operation (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Former Senator Robert Ford (HCS).
- City Council gives initial approval to extend King Street bike parking ban (Post & Courier).
- Acting House speaker advocates term limits for job (ABC News 4).
- Republic Presents The Belvedere Lounge with Elise Testone (HCS).
Best Film: The Boy and the Bus by Simon Pitts
Regional Spotlight (best film from NC/SC/GA/FL): Last Night at the Ellington by Geoffrey Gunn
- Replica of the Vietnam Memorial Wall To Be Displayed at Patriots Point (HCS).
- Dick Bender named assistant basketball coach at College of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Citadel coach Mike Houston says Bulldogs must 'stick to their guns' (Post & Courier).
- Clemson's Dabo Swinney condemns overzealous fans attacking players on social media (Post & Courier).
- Minus Connor Shaw, the Gamecocks' rally at Mizzou still endures (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Battery's Dane Kelly earns USL Pro First Team honors (Post & Courier).
- Dinner to help deputies shot during West Ashley standoff (ABC News 4).
- Expert: More trollies, bikes and pedestrians likely part of peninsula's future mobility (Post & Courier).
- Coroner: Clemson student died from head injury (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff: No indication hazing played a part (Live 5 News).
- Clemson suspends 24 fraternities’ social, new-member activities (Clemson Newstand).
- Police release sketch of armed robbery suspect (ABC News 4).
- Fire destroys N. Charleston mobile home (Live 5 News).
- 'Vague' bomb threat called in to airport construction company Tuesday (ABC News 4).
- New childbirth simulation technology born at MUSC (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston police trainee arrested for DUI (ABC News 4).
- Police ask for help in Goose Creek, Moncks Corner burglaries (ABC News 4).
- Boeing to open R&D Center by the end of the year (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Coast Guard rescues 2 after boat capsizes (ABC News 4).
- Dorchester Co. man speaks after home invaded by neighbor (News 2).
- 3 dead in murder-suicide at Birmingham UPS facility (Live 5 News).
- Mosquito spraying set for Charleston Co. (Live 5 News).
- Duke Energy says it will close SC coal ash pits (ABC News 4).
- How safe are you if your plane gets hit by lightning? (News 2).
- Arrest made in man's shooting death outside Orangeburg hotel (Live 5 News).