This Thursday is the 15th Annual March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction in the Charleston Marriott's Crystal Ballroom. The black-tie-optional gala begins at 6:30 pm.
Some of the best local chefs will be at the event providing gourmet samplings while guests take park in a silent auction. Later on, there will also be a live auction featuring trip vacations, jewelry, unique dinner experiences, and more.
Proceeds from the gala will go to the March of Dimes in South Carolina.
Participating chefs include:
- Lead Chef
- Matthew Niessner - Halls Chophouse
- Featured Chefs
- Patrick Owens - Opal, Langdon's
- Jason Rheinwald - The Ocean Room at Kiawah Island
- Steven Lusby - 82 Queen
- Daniel Doyle - Poogan's Porch
- Danny Kane - Rita's Seaside Grill
- Marc Collins - Circa 1886
- John Zucker - Cru Cafe and Catering
- Matthew Brigham - Laura Alberts Tasteful Options
- Aaron Lemieux - Michael's on the Alley
- Jason Ulak - Five Loaves Cafe, Sesame Burgers & Beer
- Bryan Lindsay & Robert Carter - Rutledge Cab Co.
- Jeff Robinson - Saffire Restaurant and Bar
- Michael Perez - Indaco
- Jonathan Greene - Virginia's on King
- Jonathan Banta - The Atlantic Room
- Jon Cropf - The Drawing Room
Visit the official website for more information.