Beginning tomorrow, seven coastal restaurants will join forces in the battle against breast cancer. For the entire month of October, each establishment will sell a specialty cocktail and donate 50% of its sales to the Susan G. Komen Lowcountry affiliate.
The participating restaurants include:
- California Dreaming in Charleston, North Myrtle Beach, and Surfside
- Carolina Roadhouse in Myrtle Beach
- Fiesta del Burro Loco in Myrtle Beach
- Gulfstream Cafe in Myrtle Beach
- New York Prime in Myrtle Beach
The specialty cocktail is a dessert vodka martini called Pink Kiss. So, if you dine at one of these restaurants and want a drink, that's the one to order!